IGNORED

Latest Work July 09 Thai Tattoo Studio

davemcg74

• 2 weeks later...

nice how the prices and where are you located gonna be in p-town around sept thx.

• 4 months later...

I just had a eagle tattoo on my chest done by simon of Thai Tattoo Studio covered by a real tattoo artist in Bangkok. I am also in the process of getting a poorly attempted full back tattoo by simon covered as well. If you go to his studio, I would get another artist by the name of Ya to do it for you, he can actually tattoo. Here are some pics, I believe they speak for themselves.

back_cover.jpg

chest_covered.jpg

fantastic cover ups , but iam just wondering why did you get a full back done of the same guy who done a shit job on your chest ?

Good question, and the only answer I have for you is stupidity on my behalf.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic cover up's!!! And please give us the address in Bangkok plus the price's..

• 2 weeks later...

Bump is his name and this is his website, www.easytattoo.net , Bump works fast, so he usually likes to price a piece you want and give you the price up front. That being said he will work by the hour if you prefer. The work on my back cost me 2,000 baht per hour. My eagle worked out at about 2,500 per hour but he completed it in 17 hours, I think most other tattoo artists would take around 25 hours for something that size.

Theres a guy named Floc down at Jomtien at House of Pain does great cover ups as well

Note that the other House of Pain tattooists in Pattaya go to him to get tattooed

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry