IGNORED

Foxey Lady Bar Soi 8

bad bob

Yeah.....can't wait to get back there....spent a lot of time in that bar since I stayed at Sunshine hotel. Mamasan was great fun and the girls were a blast to hang with.

Anybody got any pictures?

foxey lady bar may 6th 2010

post-15201-127394693394_thumb.jpg post-15201-127394699636_thumb.jpg post-15201-127394706062_thumb.jpg post-15201-127394723569_thumb.jpg

it was my last night and I remembered thinking why didnt i discover this bar sooner. Great atmosphere, some lovely ladies and had a great time there. Even though I was in the depths of depression knowing I had to be up at 4 am to go home. These are a few pics from that night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

who's the kid!? he is LOVIN it!!!!

my son. and you are correct, he absolutely loved it. And he is looking forward to his next trip on dec 29th 2010. Speaks of nothing else lol...

my son. and you are correct, he absolutely loved it. And he is looking forward to his next trip on dec 29th 2010. Speaks of nothing else lol...

Hi Reg

Seen your son in a few threads looked like he had a ball good on ya

Grumps

• 4 months later...

Aren't we all looking forward to our next trip and love it!!!!! If i only started visiting Pattaya earlier!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 7 months later...

Foxy Lady is a nice bar. It is one of my stops on Soi 8.

Take your ear plugs and make sure your wallet is fully charged! seriously though, great staff.

• 4 weeks later...

been the ar couple of time on my last trip to patts, nice bar good atmosphere will be going again

<center><embed src="http://www.countdown...cond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

• 2 weeks later...

i'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, would you be interested in adopting me? my name is Jimi and i am 39 and a half years old :Cross_Fingers:

• 8 months later...

Gentlemen,

Did somebody visit the Foxey Lady Bar in Soi 8 recently? Is it worth to have a beer there?

Cheers,

Orgy

• 1 month later...

was there last week,very quiet but worth heading there. bf'd the girl playing pool in the earlier pictures and be careful she does bite. good laugh and good bar. recommend

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Noi who ran the foxey bar soi 8 has now moved to a little complex on soi buckhoa, can't remember the name of complex but its opposite kimao bar which nim the owner used to run bar thumbs on on Soi 6, malee noi's sister still has the foxey bars on soi 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived