Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

can we have the old board back please

brian_723

Its awful, all this green & pink, makes me feel sick, which is a shame, as before i liked & enjoying visiting.

I usually read via "view new content", and just open new tabs for each topic I'm interested in reading.

I also read with avatars and signatures off, so quicker to load, and less distraction.

The new board seems to have a lower information density, and I seem to have to scroll more than the old.

Please bring back the old board.

hi guys

Well i am sure that there was a lot of work go into the making of the new board !!

Lic ? dont know any thing about this BUT that shuuuu mob are still using the old style !

Me i hate this new board ,i am sorry to say it looks wrong for me ,i cant why you would want to change some thing that was not broke !!!!!

I am sorry to say that i have made very little posts till today on the new style here .It does not feel right ,nor can i find things .

I am sad to say i have been looking at that shsssss board a lot since the change .

Also with the new set out i feel there very little use in me posting too many specials as it is now harder to see than ever before

But hey i am just a small fish in a big pond

alan

the more you post and use the board the easier it gets

no doubt i will come over a problem but i believe the mods will

help if required to do so

just be patient and you to will get used to it

when i first saw it /used it i was pulling my hair out too

the more you post and use the board the easier it gets

no doubt i will come over a problem but i believe the mods will

help if required to do so

just be patient and you to will get used to it

when i first saw it /used it i was pulling my hair out too

I must give you the right, I don't like the new to begin with, but now I begin to like it.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

I would like to have to old board back I know a lot of effort has gone into this to improve for everyone but i think i would much rather the old board back .

People are scared of change, it's only natural. I think the board looks better now. You'll get used to it, move with the times.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Everything seems so F*cking slow.

The help page is dead.

We the f*ck is the assistant box?

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

It looks like the admins are continuing to adjust things, some of the empty space has been reduced.

Not sure if I'm supposed to be able to see the latest gallery additions across the top at my current member level tho ;)

There are some changes with the new release that I didn't like or didn't understand either. While I'm gradually getting used to the new version, I have a couple of comments.

1) I don't know if Thaigers performed same update, but it appears that Thaigers GUI has been updated as well. Upon further review on Thaigers, it appears that Thaigers has kept the skin that looks/feels like old version. Thaigers has 4 options for the skin and PA only has two. I don't know if that is considerable upkeep or additional (and unneeded) memory/storage hog, but it seems to me that if PA offered the old skin as an option, you'd alleviate some of the feedback.

2) If the mods could do some kind of white paper (or screen shots) of where to look for the old stuff (popular items like my controls), that may also reduce the frustration.

3) I'm sure there is still more follow up work being done. I'll add one item to the issues log: **Many of the emoticons have not transferred.** (Certainly not a big deal)

Can we not have back to top put on every post like before instead of just having to go to the bottom to find it .

can we not have the point high light show up when you are at the side of the page instead of having to type something to see where i am on the page .

ive just got used to the new board,but i cant get it on explorer 8 its a pain to keep switching to and fro ie firefox ie firefox

Then just stick to firefox? Load up a couple of addons like adblock plus and no script, and you get less ads and more security too.

I say leave it as it is. Its easier on the eyes to read. It seems to load quicker, I like it.

ive just got used to the new board,but i cant get it on explorer 8 its a pain to keep switching to and fro ie firefox ie firefox

You could use the compatibility button on IE 8.

One of the reasons this software keeps being updated is security.

Message boards have always been easy pickings for malicious code from either rival sites or disgruntled ex members and constant changes are made to patch the holes.

BUT every now and then the holes are so numerous that its better just to replace the boards.

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

I like the new board. I was having alot of problems with the forum until I downloaded Explorer 8. I am having no problems with forum now. Its great.