IGNORED

can we have the old board back please

brian_723

I would like to have to old board back I know a lot of effort has gone into this to improve for everyone but i think i would much rather the old board back .

The only thing that I find really annoying is the way the "New Content" listings are rendered. Not enough contrast between the text and the background *and* the subtitles are much too small. Other than that, I can live with it.

I would like to have to old board back I know a lot of effort has gone into this to improve for everyone but i think i would much rather the old board back .

Come on, you haven't even given the new software a chance yet. Once you get used to the new look and get to learn how to use some of the new functionality you might get to like it.The new software was designed to be an improvement over the old and in many ways it is. it's like when you get a new pair of shoes, at first they just don't feel right.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Sorry, but that's just not going to happen. Support for the old forum software has ended since this version has been released. There is a update due out soon which will bring some of the features that you were used to in the old version. It's only been running for 24 hours!

point taken i hope some of the old fetures come back in the update like the top button to go back to the top of the page ,also would like to have marker to see where I am on the page .i know what you mean about a new pair of shoes though .

point taken i hope some of the old fetures come back in the update like the top button to go back to the top of the page ,also would like to have marker to see where I am on the page .i know what you mean about a new pair of shoes though .

There is one down on the bottom left hand side.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

One issue I have is the pages loads slower. Not my computer as same internet connection and computer.

Daryle

I;m bit lost there... I will find my way out....

There is one down on the bottom left hand side.

you are right just seen it ,but i think we use to have it on all posts before ,early days though .we had computer system called sap introduced at my work once and it was a nightmare at first ,but now we would not be without it

We all have to give it moor time? I don't know to much about web sites but I would say a lot of work has gone in to this. So thank you to all those who all have put all the work inn to the new look web site.

On a diiffent note. I HAVE DONE IT? I HAVE BOOKED MY FRIST TRIP NOT ONLY TO THE LOS BUT TO PATTAYA SEE YOU ALL ON THE 5/09/09

Dave

Dave

How do you get to new posts without doing individuels posts

G.O.M.

top right view new content ,had the same issue myself earlier ,maybe as the board is here to stay we should have a topic for anyone that needs to ask a question about how to use the features available or any other issues .once we can iron these things out the board will work better for all .

maybe as the board is here to stay we should have a topic for anyone that needs to ask a question about how to use the features available or any other issues

I made a start here

i liked the old board way of getting to the newest posts. I'm wasting too much time navigating around on this new board.

Bitch, bitch, bitch . . . complain, complain, complain.

I'm the last person to kiss ass . . . but I have to say, with all sincerity, "Thank you" to the guys who are putting so much work into the forums.

And if you really hate the new changes, stop paying your Pattaya-addicts.com bill . . . . that will show them.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."

~~ Mark Twain ~~

Yes agreed.

I know a heap of work has gone into the new board, but I much prefer the old style...

Was much easier to read and navigate...

I find this is a bit clunky, but the bottom line in my opinion this is the best board by a mile for Pattaya and BKK information and reports and no matter what the board style is, I would still use it more than any of the others.

Bitch, bitch, bitch . . . complain, complain, complain.

I'm the last person to kiss ass . . . but I have to say, with all sincerity, "Thank you" to the guys who are putting so much work into the forums.

And if you really hate the new changes, stop paying your Pattaya-addicts.com bill . . . . that will show them.

agreed 110%.

change happens, make the best of it.

Research has proven that, apart from death, peoples greatest fear is change.

Give Bryan and the mods a chance. I'm sure a ton of fine-tuning and tweaking will be done over the next few weeks.

Personally I'm hoping the new software will make us less prone to some of the DoS attacks we have seen.

You will get used to it. It's not THAT much different. :rolleyes:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

you still using these? ever heard of a DVD?

The only thing that I find really annoying is the way the "New Content" listings are rendered. Not enough contrast between the text and the background *and* the subtitles are much too small. Other than that, I can live with it.

I have to agree with this. This should be modifiable without too much trouble. Very hard to see even with reading glasses!

go on slag me off i made valid points and appreciated the work that has gone into improving the board but at least by addressing the issue we can at least sort out any parts that could make the board work better .

quote Bitch, bitch, bitch . . . complain, complain, complain.

And if you really hate the new changes, stop paying your Pattaya-addicts.com bill . . . . that will show them. quote

this post was aimed at you ,i would of quoted this paste but i do not know how to now

Edited by brian_723

Don't like the new board one little bit, but I suppose we have to aceppt it but I wish someone could do something with the contrast as its very hard to read unlike the old board.

Why can't we have a normal layout just like TV has? I love this forum, but since the new layout, I can barely look at it, there's must be something the admins can do about it

Am I alone in thinking the new board looks a lot better than the old one? I think you guys just need to give it a chance and you'll get used to it.