IGNORED

Going to Pattaya for 1 month.

sinkorswim

Due to certain circumstances I may be heading down to Pattaya for a month this week. Does anyone know where i can get a decent room with internet in Pattaya for 1 month? Hopefully not too expensive either.

Lee - whitehouse condotel is pretty good with it's internet, although Im not sure what they charge for a monthly stay. I also like the vault.

Hope everything is ok with ya brother. God help the bg's with you in town for a month you sexy bitch.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

you could try some of the hotels in soi LK Metro area, they should be able offer you some discounts for extended stay :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Soi LK Metro

Metro Apartments - Cheap - Good staff, nice rooms (DVD etc), good wireless internet - BM Dennis

Keerathi Home Stay - nice rooms (four poster bed types) - access to Metropole pool/gym - Love the bathrooms - plugin internet

sabai resort soi 3 has wireless and good value too about 1200 per nite for a superior,often stay there as its exellent location, Soi6 within staggering distance and the bars up the north area are very good IMO

Thanks for the replies.

Does anyone have the contact details for LK Metro Apartments?

Due to certain circumstances I may be heading down to Pattaya for a month this week. Does anyone know where i can get a decent room with internet in Pattaya for 1 month? Hopefully not too expensive either.

Oh what a shame for you dear boy - its a hard life.

Mulphys rooms are good and big but usually full - about 600 a night for a stay that long.

LK Metro Appartments - Tel 038 425 874

Finally you can sleep with my 19yo nanny at my house for 500 a night LOL

BTW - mod' yourslef and get this in Accomm section, there's a good lad.

PMd you incase you dont read this

Andy

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Oh what a shame for you dear boy - its a hard life.

Mulphys rooms are good and big but usually full - about 600 a night for a stay that long.

LK Metro Appartments - Tel 038 425 874

Finally you can sleep with my 19yo nanny at my house for 500 a night LOL

BTW - mod' yourslef and get this in Accomm section, there's a good lad.

PMd you incase you dont read this

Andy

Thanks for the offer, is your maid hot? :Busted: I will drop them a line and see what the rate is. I have now moved the topic and slapped my wrist. :Dance1:

The Jasmine Mansion on Soi Baukaow have very nice rooms and free wireless wifi access.

Owl

I second whitehouse condotel - just spent 3 days there - v nice rooms, FAST internet, free joiner (1 only - 2 = 500 Baht)

I believe there are some rooms available where i stay Parrinya's appartments soi buekow, i pay about 6500 a month for water electric and internet and thats if i over do it on the air con.

Internet here is pretty damn quick for thailand especially after all the downloading i do .there are different room sizes with different rates but i can find out for you no problem.

nice and secure with key card access let me know if you want any more info

The Jasmine Mansion on Soi Baukaow have very nice rooms and free wireless wifi access.

And everything there is written in big green letters

Edited by BassGod