Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Report Problems Here

LaaMok

Please report your problems here! If there are any reasonable changes that you would like, please let me know.

We are still converting pm's and posts at a very fast rate, but there are so many.

50,000 pms to convert and almost 700,000 posts to convert

then the signatures etc

I will correct the time and change the direction of the shoutbox soon.

Testing uploads :GoldenSmile1:

post-11269-12469785465_thumbjpg

post-11269-12469785547_thumbjpg

post-11269-124697856286_thumbjpg

No more selecting each file and uploading it one by one YAY :GoldenSmile1:

the system random assigns people colors to type in now?

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

Love the new look. Seems to be running slow. Is this becouse you are working on it.

Dave

Your PM to me is not coming through LaaMok...All red with error symbols

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Your PM to me is not coming through LaaMok...All red with error symbols

hi mate

only 50% of the pm's are processed so far. There are another 25,000 to process.

Can we please have more contrast in the font colours.

The line below the title of the treads in the New Content pages are difficult to read.

• Like 1

I think that votes on polls are bumping up threads, haven't tested the theory fully though.

If that's not the way you want it, you'd best work out what button to press.

Also the creative ( :) ) range of smileys seems to be missing?

Also there used to be a button that brought you to the last post in a thread, and that seems to be missing.

Edited by Band1t

When looking at 'view new topics' you can't see how many views there have been to a post, only replies.

Also when I look at my recent 'hooky's holiday too' post in the Trusted member trip reports, it shows 0 views, even though there are four people reading it right now.

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Any chance of including the thread starter & maybe even the started date in the "view new content" pages?

• Like 2

I agree with the comment re not enough contrast between the the writing and the background on home page.

Any chance of including the thread starter & maybe even the started date in the "view new content" pages?

i've alwys thought this to be a good idea.

Edited by slapman

Thanks for your comments/suggestions, I will work through them, it may take a week or so.

Very good idea

Pattaya Diving Pictures ; 2010 Porfolio ; Hot Rod Choppers ; Khao Keow Open Zoo ;

Erawan Museum ; Pim ; Rain ; Sammy & Wan ; Rain & Tum ; Dew ;

Cake & Gik ; Tum ; Bang ; Ladyboy Glam shots

babydollsaddict.gif

My Brain not working already, must to go check soon...

How do I reach the last post in a thread? at present I always get taken to the first, that means sometimes extra clicks to reach the last post.

It seems like that information was lost in the upgrade, so its going to have to start remembering from new.

It seems like that information was lost in the upgrade, so its going to have to start remembering from new.

I think with the previous version you could click 'view new posts' then 'last post by' and you could go to the last post no matter what you had viewed earlier.

Not a big deal but I will have to buy a new mouse in a week :D

I think with the previous version you could click 'view new posts' then 'last post by' and you could go to the last post no matter what you had viewed earlier.

Not a big deal but I will have to buy a new mouse in a week :D

I think when you click the thread title it is intended to take you to your last viewed post, but it has forgot that! So its taking everyone to the front page for the time being and should remember from now on.

For the View New Content page, i have requested

Last Page button

Last page view button

First Page Button

Topic Started by

Topic start date

If they don't add it, I will do it manually over the next few weeks.

My observations so far

But, firstly, congratulations for not losing all our avatars etc. In my experience, this NORMALLY happens when a board updates :D

Ok, onto a few things (i wont go on about the slowness of the board, cause that will be worked on anyway)

1) Links to outsise places, like youtube, news articles etc used to open up a new window when clicked on. Now, though, they dont. So that habit causes people (well, me really :P ) to close the page completely, and lose where we were

2) Old board used to display the description line of the topic on the content page, and you can still write a second post description when starting a new topic, but it wont show until that topic is opened to be read

3) The "mark board as read" link is both a little on the tiny side, and doesnt seem to work too well (for me at least) I click it, but when i reload the board again some time later i get the same posts showing up again (although the icons for them are ghosted out) as well as any new input. I hope this doesnt grow to hundreds of pages lol !!!

4) Talking of icons, is there any legend we can look at, that explains them all? I see different colours and slightly different "folder" icons that werent on old board.

5) Lastly (and by way of a witty remark, before anyone thinks i am upsetting anyone :P ) I notice that the only language the board is in is..."English (USA)"

Does this mean we have to chew bubblegum, and finish each sentence with the word "Y'ALL"?

Hedonist (Using Firefox to view board)

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine