Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do you get up to pee 2/3/4 times a night?

Jumbo

If so you may have an enlarged prostate or even Cancer!

The usual thing is to have a PSA Blood Test. These are NOT 100% accurate but they are the way to go...

Don't go to a Private Hospital they will skin you. So will a Clinic.

Nip along to Banglamong Hospital where they will do a good job for a mere 300bht. OK so you will have to wait a while.....busy are you?

Don't go on your Motorbike, or have sex before you go as they raise the PSA level.....True.

Please note: If you are told you have Prostate Cancer and need an operation. GET A 2nd OPINION.

Edited by Jumbo

"If you think you can do it, or you think you can't.....You are right!"

Henry Ford.

• 1 year later...

I wake up every night two times for pee. I don't have any cancer or or enlarged prostate. I have had many doctor examinations and everything is ok. Doctor give me pills that should reduce peeing. No help. Only flow stronger but still have to wake up two times at night.

talk about a depressing topic. a lot of people pee a lot through the night. does that mean we all have cancer. have you ever thought of a part time job cheering up the guys on death row. it could be the perfect job for you...lol..honestly.

talk about a depressing topic. a lot of people pee a lot through the night. does that mean we all have cancer. have you ever thought of a part time job cheering up the guys on death row. it could be the perfect job for you...lol..honestly.

Big Reg do you think that Jumbo is taking the piss with this subject...lol

i usually have to cwake up for a pee 2 times

but only when i drink a gallon of water just before going to bed :P

• 4 weeks later...

i usually have to cwake up for a pee 2 times

It's not fun to wake up to pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes you cant sleep rest of the night. And when it happens many night in row you get crazy. Some people need to sleep more other less. I need to sleep much.

When I'm in Pattaya I don't sleep so much. There must be constantly on the move. When holiday is over then try sleep as much I can.

but only when i drink a gallon of water just before going to bed :P

It's not fun to wake up to pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes you cant sleep rest of the night. And when it happens many night in row you get crazy. Some people need to sleep more other less. I need to sleep much.

When I'm in Pattaya I don't sleep so much. There must be constantly on the move. When holiday is over then try sleep as much I can.

I would not say this information is wrong as I am no doctor, but I can say that I wake up a couple of times each night for a piss and have done for the best part of ten years.

If it was prostate cancer I would be long gone by now, but I am still going strong, in fact I can still lay blockpaving faster than any of the lads on my payroll and most are half my age,

Can also shag the girls as well any young buck, so the girls tell me, but then we all know these Thai girls only tell you what they think you want to hear, haha love em for that

• 4 months later...

Funny, I have prostate cancer and never woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak. I think waking up to pee is mostly related to when you drink the most fluids.

I will agree with this statement though, do NOT rush into surgery if you like banging women. There are alternative forms of treatment that will not mess with your junk so much. Get informed, and make the decision you feel is the best one. Do NOT follow a doctors advice blindly.

excessive urination is also a symptom of diabetes...get a blood sugar test just in case..

of course you have a bigger problem if you don't get up and pee 3/4/5 times a night.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

:Grin_Jump1:

Big Reg calls em how he sees em.

I had a skinful last night & apparently woke up & pissed in the little bin in the corner. The GF wasn't happy & has restricted my booze allowance tonight. :Evil_Grin2:

sgu_banner.gif

:Grin_Jump1:

Big Reg calls em how he sees em.

I had a skinful last night & apparently woke up & pissed in the little bin in the corner. The GF wasn't happy & has restricted my booze allowance tonight. :Evil_Grin2:

we have all been there mate. think yourself lucky you didnt shit all over your room. thats what i did the last time i got shit faced in england. not a pretty sight.

I can throw down 6-10 beers and go to sleep for 12 hours easily without getting up to piss...

I guess I'm healthy. :P

when i was younger, a piss before going to bed would see me through till morning. Now i'm up 2/3 times a night, even when i've not been drinking.

It does fuck up your sleep, but hey, it's better than pissing the bed

Having to get up to pee in the night is a normal part of growing older. If you're over 50 you probably do it.

I wake up every night two times for pee. I don't have any cancer or or enlarged prostate. I have had many doctor examinations and everything is ok.

Same, same.

I always have a shit at 10am, the problem is I don't wake up and get out of bed until way passed noon.

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Having to get up to pee in the night is a normal part of growing older. If you're over 50 you probably do it.

That's exactly what my Doctor told me when I told him I have to go three or four times a night. You're getting old.

Edited by yogi100