IGNORED

golden crab

fan man

Has anyone got any photo's of the new wing in golden crab soi 13.

It would be a great help if you have stayed there,many thanks

I havn't stayed here but had a look at the rooms last year

the room I saw looked Ok and was well set out

PICT0093Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0094Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0095Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0096Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0097Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

Does anyone have photos of the kitchen and balcony? Is the kitchen fully equipped? What are the rates?

Thank you lookbothways for you help but can you tell me if the photo's are of the new wing.Cheers Paul

• 3 weeks later...

The rates are May 1st - Oct31st 1 bedroom on floor 1 5000 bhat per week 18,500 per month. Upper floors 5,500 bhat per week 20,000 per month. Two bedroom floor 1-7,000 per week 24,000 per month, upper floors 8,000 per week 26,000 per month. Nov 1st -April 30th 1 bedroom on floor 1 6,000 bhat per week 21,000 per month, upper floors 7,000 per week 23,000 per month. Two bedroom floor 1 8,500 per week 27,000 per month, upper floors 9,000 per week 29,000 per month. Electricity is charged at 7 bhat per unit , water is charged at 25 bhat per cubic meter. I called into the golden crab in April and got a leaflet laying out the rates and the dos and donts the place looks fantastic myself and four mates hope to stay there in October if we can get booked , by the way they have a policy no queers. Hope this is helpful. Norm.

Very good looking place in a great location. I was staying at the Sandy Spring last year and went into the office to inquire about rooms in the new wing. But the 2 girls in the office couldnt be arsed to leave their Thai soap to show me around. Havent been back. I have to get over my hard headedness, because I really like the location! LOL