IGNORED

Anyone going to Thailand vs Liverpool?

Rusko

Anyone going to the Thailand vs Liverpool match?

Should be a laugh.

I'd like to think it's worth the 3000Baht i paid for my ticket !

Although i guess we'll have some manc fans come on 'ere and say they would'nt pay 300B to watch the "Mickey mouse" team haha

Louuuudddaaaaaa

I would have loved to have gone the game but I don't arrive in LOS until the 25th :GoldenSmile1:

Ouchh buddy!

Unlucky, Should be a cracking game though :)

Might even do a report on the day to publish on here.

Louuuudddaaaaaa

• 2 weeks later...

i would not want to watch a scouser team playing a poofs game, why don't they have cricket in thailand ?

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

i would not want to watch a scouser team playing a poofs game, why don't they have cricket in thailand ?

later GD

I hope your joking.

later GD

A scouser team???

Spanish manager - spanish players - ladyboy Torres - Are you sure they are a scouser team......lol

I can honestly say that was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen.

I understand players dont want to get injured in meaningless pre-season games but Liverpool look liked they had been told to pull out of anything less than 80/20 in their favour. Only changed when Mascherano came on.

Granted they were suffering in the heat first half and the rain the 2nd but only Kuyt and Carragher seems to have ideas to actually TRY.

Piss poor all round IMO.

Also I simply cannot understand the crowd

60,000 there (apparently)

90% Thai

Half of them supporting Liverpool.

I do know that Thais are pretty passionate about English Prem sides but to cheer a foreign club side against your own National side leaves me baffled.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Liverpool drew 1-1 Thailand yesterday. Without their inspirational captain, the Red were unable to put up much of a fight and their midfield lacked punch.... :D

A scouser team???

Spanish manager - spanish players - ladyboy Torres - Are you sure they are a scouser team......lol

Howard- USA mnac twat

Baines- a Woolly back

Yobo- Nigerian

Lescott - Brummy clown

Cahill - Aussie cunt

Neville - Ex Manc Bury twat

Areta- Spanish Gypo

Pieneer - South African

Fellani - Belgium Git

Do I need to go on ya Blusenose clown :),, thye exactly from the Evertton valley are they, or got wankered in the Gratton?

Come on the Reds,,GRRRRR :D

Last nights game was terrible to watch and personally I thought it was an insult to the Thailand team and the Thai people who turned up to watch them. Whats the point of touring Asia trying to drum up support as Man Utd are doing, setting up games with countries where fans are or were fanatical about the team, then not playing hardly any of the first team players! The team hadn't toured here in years and most of the fans last night wore Liverpool shirts and wanted to see the stars of Liverpool and they paid good money to see them but the fat Spanish waiter decided to disrespect this and to play kids instead, many whose kits looked too big for them.

OK Gerrard was away awaiting his sentence for being a naughty boy, probably will get community service helping shoplifters in Huyton with the shopping bags but keeping Torres on the sideline until the 82nd minute was disgracefull and where were the rest of the first team ? Are these kids going to be in the 1st team for the premiership games ? are they bollocks so why play them ? I'm a Liverpool fan and obviously not a supporter of the scum from Mancville but at least Fergy has said from the start of their tour that he will play his best side in all games and make more of a match for the paying fans. Liverpool couldn't even be bothered to put the names on the back of their shirts so supporters knew who they were and as for their performance, it just showed they didn't seem bothered with it all.

Last nights game was terrible to watch and personally I thought it was an insult to the Thailand team and the Thai people who turned up to watch them. Whats the point of touring Asia trying to drum up support as Man Utd are doing, setting up games with countries where fans are or were fanatical about the team, then not playing hardly any of the first team players! The team hadn't toured here in years and most of the fans last night wore Liverpool shirts and wanted to see the stars of Liverpool and they paid good money to see them but the fat Spanish waiter decided to disrespect this and to play kids instead, many whose kits looked too big for them.

OK Gerrard was away awaiting his sentence for being a naughty boy, probably will get community service helping shoplifters in Huyton with the shopping bags but keeping Torres on the sideline until the 82nd minute was disgracefull and where were the rest of the first team ? Are these kids going to be in the 1st team for the premiership games ? are they bollocks so why play them ? I'm a Liverpool fan and obviously not a supporter of the scum from Mancville but at least Fergy has said from the start of their tour that he will play his best side in all games and make more of a match for the paying fans. Liverpool couldn't even be bothered to put the names on the back of their shirts so supporters knew who they were and as for their performance, it just showed they didn't seem bothered with it all.

He can go shop lifting with John Terrys Mum

• 1 month later...

Howard- USA mnac twat

Baines- a Woolly back

Yobo- Nigerian

Lescott - Brummy clown

Cahill - Aussie cunt

Neville - Ex Manc Bury twat

Areta- Spanish Gypo

Pieneer - South African

Fellani - Belgium Git

Do I need to go on ya Blusenose clown :001_Thank_You5:,, thye exactly from the Evertton valley are they, or got wankered in the Gratton?

Come on the Reds,,GRRRRR :02:

wow good way to offend many of the nationalities on the board

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele