IGNORED

Khon Kaen Province

Braveheart

As you turn left on Sukhumvit from Pattaya Klang road there's a petrol station right there on the left hand side of the road. In the carpark for the petrol station there's a bus ticket booth. VIP buses leave from here for KK. You can also take a train from BKK.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive got to get to KK on Sunday and have been looking into getting the VIP bus, but on thaivisa people are saying the cockroach class buses go from Sukhumvit rd.

Can someone please confirm where the VIP buses go from, where i will but a ticket and if anyone knows what times they leave itd be appreciated. a website would be goo also.

PS If anyone is driving up soon id be happy to pay for fuel.

Hi Tony !

Maybe a late answer, but take a look at this site:

http://www.1stopbangkok.com/getting_here/bus/

Cheers :Hair_Out1:

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in the Khon Kaen hotel a couple of years ago, hotel bellboy asked me if I wanted a girl, what a thoughtful chap........

An hour later along came the girl, 21 years old, University girl, absolutely beautiful, cost me 1500 Baht, she told me she gets 1000 Baht and the other 500 is for the reception and bellboys, she wrote down her number for me and said I could call her direct and save 500 Baht next time I was in KK.

She wrote it in lipstick on a tissue, and like a fool I left it in the room after I had checked out. :GoldenSmile1:

Good luck in KK, it's a nice city.

Mick.

Edited by MickN

OK, here's the info on those brothels I found, I looked it up on the Google maps. If you're heading into downtown KK on Sri Chan Road from the new Central shopping center when you get to that round-a-bout with the City Shrine in the middle, you'll see Thepharak Road to your left, make a left turn into Thepharak, and a 100 meters or so along the road turn right into Soi 5 and BINGO!

One gal I had there last month told me she had been working in Pattaya at Brunos, and there she was paid 1,000Bt for a ST.

Well, in Pattaya maybe but this is KK and here she cost me 400Bt.

Was she talking Brunos Restaurant? Wow I had a meal there, had no idea you could get a girl as well. Thought this was a 5 star restaurant??

• 2 weeks later...

Was she talking Brunos Restaurant? Wow I had a meal there, had no idea you could get a girl as well. Thought this was a 5 star restaurant??

Yes, that went through my head too. I've seen Brunos on the road to Jomtien, I never been in there but I hear it's an upmarket & expensive Italian restaurant. But, hey, this is Pattaya and I guess a man can get his end away just about anywhere. I once banged the fat cook from Marlee's Bar & Restaurant in Soi Honey Inn.

actually it is a case of mutton dressed up as lamb. Food is rubbish and overpriced pretending to be a high class establishment. The owner treats the staff like crap and refers to them as Thai monkeys,

Their clientel are all middle aged to elderly swiss/german/belgian bigots. The type that consider the locals below them. Personally I would like to check most of their backgrounds as they seem like how you would imagine Nazi war criminals to be

• 4 months later...

I'm currently living in KK and in my opinion it's one of the worst places I've lived in Thailand for finding pussy. There's a small group of 'farang' type bars situated near the Pullman Hotel (used to be Soffitel) but I think they are dreadful bars, overpriced and have nothing to offer. Better to drink in the Thai places and pay half the price those farang bars charge. In all my scouting around I've been able to find only one brothel area. It's tucked away in a side soi about 5 minutes walk from the KK City Shrine. There are approx a dozen brothels with a few gals hanging around outside each shop, the gals are all OK, fairly pretty, friendly, not too old. The price seems to be 400-500Bt for a jump or whatever you like. The only thing I don't care for is they ALL eat som tum and they all smell of garlic, in fact the entire soi reeks of garlic in the early evening as everywhere gals are pounding lumps of garlic into som tum.

hey pubstud - any update on places in KK? I'm coming up in about week and in need of guidance. I guess when you say 4-500 baht, you mean all in and paid to the mamasan?

thanks.

• 1 year later...

Some good info here. I am going to a week or so in KK as I fancy seeing some of the North East. So far I have these things on my list to do/see. Any others worth mentioning?

Phu Wiang National Park

Phrathat Kham Kaen

Phra Mahathat Kaen Nakhon

Wat Pa Saeng Aru

Ban Khok Sa-nga King Cobras Village

Non Mueang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm going in Sep. and I'm also looking for updated info on sights and nightlife.

Any updates from those of you who have just been? I was in KK a year and a half ago, and had some very good sessions from the beer bars by the Pullman. Cloes in the Pullman had amazing hotties- expensive, but nice to bang 9s in the lap of luxury.

Any recent info would be most appreciated