Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suspected Uzbekistani Prostitutes arrested on Walking Street.

LaaMok

"Suspected Uzbekistani Prostitutes arrested on Walking Street.

In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart, the Chief of Pattaya’s Tourist Police Division conducted an undercover operation on Walking Street in response to complaints of foreign prostitutes operating in the area. Using foreign undercover operatives, posing as customers, contact was made with the alleged prostitutes and marked bank notes were handed over in exchange for sexual services. The women were taken to a predetermined hotel just off Walking Street where they were duly arrested. At the end of the operation a total of three Uzbekistani Nationals were arrested and taken to the Tourist Police Station and charged with Prostitution. They will now go to court and could face imprisonment followed by deportation if convicted."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_02_05_50.htm

As usual they have to use snitches to do their dirty work for them.

Be scene and not herd.

hmm..

does seem a bit of a statement of intent.

You can't move without tripping over a thai they could arrest for something on Walking Street and they go to that effort to arrest foreigners trying to make money there.

You can't move without tripping over a thai they could arrest for something on walking street and they go to that effort to arrest foreigners trying to make money there.

Why shouldn't they, its their country, more of it I say :Good_One:

Posted Image

Using foreign undercover operatives, posing as customers, contact was made with the alleged prostitutes and marked bank notes were handed over in exchange for sexual services.

Would those be the same fat farongs you sometimes see stuffed into Thai cop uniforms at the beginning os WS?

Uzbekistan has some seriously hot women :D but.... i don't go to Pattaya to P4P with Farang's

None of the ones photo'd on the news site look worth fucking.

I truely hope that the Russian Mafia knows who the snitches are.

Just protection of one's own trade imo :GrinNod1:

I truely hope that the Russian Mafia knows who the snitches are.

I dont! I am on the Thai's side opposed to the russian mafia.

I dont! I am on the Thai's side opposed to the russian mafia.

I just don't like snitches. I don't like the russian whores in Pattaya but if they want to sell it and some guys want to buy it why should anyone get involved but the bigger question is why are western snitches helping the police crack down on prostitution anyway, are they getting some kind of special visa consideration?

"Suspected Uzbekistani Prostitutes arrested on Walking Street.

"...They will now go to court and could face imprisonment followed by deportation if convicted."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_02_05_50.htm

:Hug1: It's interesting that Pattaya City News printed a photo of one lady's passport, with her full name, date of birth, etc. No presumption of innocence or protection of the rights of the accused.

:Cry3:

02_05_1_3.jpg

It would be interesting to know if it's a genuine Uzbek passport or a counterfeit one and what the visa stamp looks like. If it is a genuine passport then publishing the real identity is actually a very good way to discourage CIS hookers from working in Thailand. Fines, a few days in jail or deportation are considered by them to be acceptable risks in their line of work, but none wants the public label of "whore" to hang over them the rest of their lives.

Of course, since these women are all run by the Boris or Chenchen mafias, it's not certain they have much choice. They have literally sold themselves body and soul. They either do what the pimps say or their children/relatives back in Uzbekistan get their fingers cut off. Best if Thailand can stop the whole thing by one means or the other.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Uzbekistan has some seriously hot women :Chokdee3: but.... i don't go to Pattaya to P4P with Farang's

i wouldnt mind a crack ar one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say it's a good move on the Thai's part to keep a handle on the Russian Mafia and what they will and will not allow to take hold in their town. Kudos BIB!

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

I'd say it's a good move on the Thai's part to keep a handle on the Russian Mafia and what they will and will not allow to take hold in their town. Kudos BIB!

I agree. To much russian ass on Walking Street as is. I got hassled in a gogo (carousel bar) by a russian bird (think she was a tourist)... I just smiled and said no.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Hi all has anybody been in the 100 % european girls bar on Walking Street the singha was 220 baht and the girls were not eben that good and just wanted to lean ovber you for a 1 minute without even showing any flesh and expected at least about 100 baht

spent less than 30 mins in there last week i would not recommend it

Looks like the BIB needed more tea money, must be a birthday party coming up!

Tuesday 22nd May 2007

Suspected Uzbekistani Prostitutes rounded-up in Tourist Police vice operation.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart, the Chief of Pattaya’s Tourist Police Division led an operation on Walking Street on Monday Night to arrest suspected Eastern European Prostitutes operating in the area. Using foreign operatives, the suspects were approached and asked if they would be prepared to offer sexual services in exchange for money. They were taken to a hotel in Soi BJ just off Walking Street and once in the room, they were apprehended by Police and were found to be in possession of marked bank notes given to them by the operatives. A total of 4 Uzbekistani Nationals aged between 21 and 29, were arrested and taken to the Tourist Police Station where they were processed in accordance with laws relating to Prostitution.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_22_05_50_2.htm

• 4 weeks later...

What : Prostitutes in Pattaya!

On the hallowed turf of Walking Street, that world renouned centre of Family entertainment!

I'm shocked... No wonder the tourists complained...

Sorta thing that could ruin a family holiday!

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

From http://www.pattayadailynews.com

"Updated: [June 18, 2007 ]

FIVE RUSSIAN STRIPPERS ARRESTED IN PATTAYA

Pattaya police arrested five naked Russian dancers at POLO A-Go-Go, on Walking Street, South Pattaya

On 17 June 2007, at 12:30 AM, Police raided a strip show at POLO A-Go-Go, on Walking Street, South Pattaya.

At POLO A-Go-Go, located in a two story building, at 190 Walking Street, Moo 10, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, in the center of Pattaya’s famous entertainment district, was a downstairs go-go bar. Outside, there were clothed foreign dancers performing behind a glass window. However, inside, Russian strippers were entertaining the audience.

Foreign undercover volunteers, with female police, posed as customers to investigate; and found five Russian strippers, clad only in bikinis, dancing to the delight of the audience. The police immediately arrested the half naked performers. ..."

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000003182

The crackdown is going on... Surreal...