IGNORED

Sabotage to Crazy Dave’s?

LaaMok

"Popular Bar Accused of Food Poisoning, What is the Motive?

Mrs. Warin Lee Philips (Linda), Owner of Crazy Dave’s International Bar & Diner located in Soi Chaiyaphool, off Pattaya 3rd Road, went to Pattaya Police Station at noon on 2nd May to make a report on libel and being threatened by a foreigner.

Mrs. Warin stated that on 19th April a European couple came into the bar for dinner in the evening and left at approximately 8.30 pm. Later at 1 am that night the husband returned to the bar claiming that his wife was in hospital due to food poisoning from the venue and demanded payment of 68,900 Baht as compensation.

Mrs. Warin refused paying such an amount for something that the venue wasn’t responsible for, because she can guarantee that all the food served is clean and fresh. She said, “The wife might have had something not fresh somewhere else because there is no way that the food at Crazy Dave’s could be poisoning”.

Later on the 28th April the same man returned and threatened that if Mrs. Warin refused to pay; he would expose Crazy Dave’s in a very bad way and ruin the venue’s reputation.

He then spread out flyers in English saying:

“Warning: Do not eat at Crazy Dave’s. My wife did and got food poisoning then was rushed to the hospital and stayed for 2 days, which cost 48,900 Baht. When I told him; he and his wife laughed at me.”

“The message spread out was accusing my venue to be serving bad quality food, which is not true, and it is defamation. This is why I am here to make a report and requesting the officers to proceed according to the law with the man who defamed my restaurant” Mrs. Warin stated.

The police recorded all statements and kept the example of the note as evidence and will search for the foreigner to invite him in for questioning at the station to find the truth of what had really happened.

Pattaya People Media Group staff has many times dined at Crazy Dave’s and have always found the food to be of a very high standard. One could speculate that competitor restaurants would have a benefit in stirring up trouble like this for Crazy Dave’s who is very successful selling food and beverages at extremely low prices."

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?F...;IdArticle=5591

Pattaya People TV did a new interview whit him it's been running all day

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"