Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Penthouse

platz

I loved the place until my last trip back in May. The security guys showed my LT girl from my first few trips the books they keep on the visitors of the rooms. See, I took several over the 3 days my LT girl was visiting her mom in Bangkok. It caused soooo much Drama.

I dumped the girl because its (UP TO ME) and I'll never stay there again.

The room was nice and clean. No bugs. The other staff was nice. A little pricy for what my taste.

I guess I would still recommend it for short trips.

You are correct HulaHula...the girls really didnt look that good.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 4 months later...

I have stayed at Penthose hotel - it was in december 2005 - and it was a quite interesting experience.

The room was ok and had mirrors on the wall and over the bed. Fun when you have visitors, but not so fun to wake up in the morning and see a fat farang...

I know it is famous for the roaches, but I didn't see any roaches in the room or in Kitten Club.

My experience of Kitten Club is good. Nice ladies and ladyboys. I never felt ripped off... I will be back...

The pool in the hotel didn't look that nice. The water didn't looked very clean.

If I will stay in that hotel again..?

Probably not. The hotel is just ok, but there are many better and cheaper places in Pattaya.

I stayed there one night. Not my cup of tea. Was very expensive, there are Minibar type items all over the room, which I've heard the "Kitten Club" girls use liberally.

I met a nice looking spinner named Ming (not great, but above average) in the Kitten Club.

Room was clean but smelled like stripper perfume. It had 6 or 7 sets of controls for all of the lights and doo dads. The reception staff was not very friendly. It was noisy until the bars closed (duh =) and they were doing some construction work nearby which was an unwelcome wakeup call at 8am.

The guy I was traveling with said it was better last time that he was there, and they had made a lot of upgrades to it which was the cause of the price increase. It seemed VERY VERY commercial, it was all about marketing and add ons.

This was about a month ago I stayed there.

Edited by Posankka

:o

Penthouse hotel Pattaya.

I have many stories about this hotel stretching way back over the 10 plus years it has been around. I havent stayed for 8 or so years, since the new rooms/wing were added but i did get a guided tour from Dudley (Part owner with a chinese bloke, and often seen in AC with little boys!) whilst it was under construction. Its hard to believe but back then a room could be had for just 450 baht per night.

My experiences were varied, but in general the place is just a money generating operation. It has been plagued by deserved bad press. Staff stealing, Cats a go go (now kitten club) ripping off any newbies they could find, over priced pear juice they list as champagne, ugly girls, many many post op katoeys; often taking the unknowing newbies, to fuck their inside out cocks! :GrinNod1:

Bugs, oh my god the bugs! Cock roaches everywhere. This is the only hotel that I have ever been unwell in! The kitchen is utterly revolting, I have seen better in Thai prisons. It is not the same as other hotels. In seven yars at the Sabai Lodge I have never even seen a cockroach!

There are some other much darker tails about the Penthouse :Censored1: and some of its people that I could mention, but the law prevents me from doing so here!

The low down is this- If you have money to burn and you want a jacuzi a swing and a selection of mediocre tarts, then this place might be worth a one night stand. Howver the prices are simply asronomic, and you will be ripped at every turn. If thats okay with you then go ahead. :2Cents1:

Me? Wild fucking horses wouldn't get me in there again and I have so much money I dont give a fuck; however I hate being ripped. :Insanity:

Eventually the place will get found out for some of its darker dealings :Chokdee: (when I last stayed there two bodies were removed in a week and the owners 23 year old girlfriend mysteriously croaked too!) just watch this space. :ThumbDown1:

On the plus side, the owners are both millionaires, and there slick website and marketting attract the unknowing by the bucket load. The gay scene does not affect the hotel at all. :Agree:

At one time the place was fine, to some extent its been a victim of its own success. :Party5:

Finally, the VIP hostess airport colection. If you dont mind being met by what is very obviously a cheap whore, (and you can stand the embarressment at the airport) then paying through the nose for it go ahead. For my part, I will stick with an S calss Merc and a cold Singha. I can wait till I check in! :rolleyes:

Hope this shit helps someone. :Finger4::Chokdee3:

Get me another girl, this ones full!

have heard a few negetive things about the place,also that there is cameras in the rooms,behind the mirrors,head that a few times,dont know if im right but only one way to find out,haaa

pattaya loves me long time

• 1 year later...

Stayed here 2 years ago for 2 nights. Was my first time in Pattaya and it made for quite the experience. I agree it was not the cleanest hotel i've stayed in, and a little expensive. But when you have something others don't you can charge a premium.

I'm coming back with a friend for his first trip to thailand. Was really planing on staying here to at least try out the pool, which I didn't get a chance to do on the last visit. Has anyone actually had a party in their with some company? Is there any place with a crazy pool like this in Pattaya?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.