Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Udon Thani Province

Braveheart

GREAT READ ILL BE IN UDON FOR MY FIRST TIME IN OCT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND ANOTHER MATE IS THERE BAR GIRLS AT THE IRISH CLOCK? AND ILL BE GETTING ONE OF THOSE CHOPPERS FOR SURE.........

if you go to fbiudonthani realestate.com

it will give you plenty more info there and links to

irish clock and a map of the area unless he has changed

it since my last visit

Edited by loneranger

Dog meat is eaten all over the North East, but only in the villages, usually by men and usually at night, the tradition being old and rice whiskey is the drink to be had with it.

Sakhon Nakhon Province and parts of Nakhon Phanom are famous for dog meat. There is even a market selling dog meat some 10 km away from Sakhon Nakhon city, in the countryside.

The people of Udon are friendly as a rule, more friendly than Bangkokians.

Don't worry about mplaces of entertainment, to be found anywhere in Thailand but I would not go to the South for this.

Take your time in Udon, visit Nong Khai and Sakhon Nakon too, not to mention Nakhon Phanom.

All these places have a lot to offer. And they are different from Bangkok and Pattaya. In my opinion, Udon is the place to go if you want to see a part of Thailand that is not as westernized as Pattaya, for example.

Don't go to Udon for less than a week.

Many good and cheap hotels, entertainmet is cheaper than in Bangkok.

I have family in a village outside Sakon Nakhon who fish and farm. I usually spend a week there on trips to LOS. Anything in particular you'd recommend seeing?

Thanks

• 10 months later...

Is there a DIRECT flight Udon Thani to Koh Samui. ? Thanks....Question.gif............

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I need advice... I will be i Udon for a few days, however TG would like to go to the beach...

What would you say the easiest /quickest beach to get to from Udon ?

Thanks guys, i'd appreciate any advice you can give me.........Drink4.gif

Air Asia fly from Udon Thani to Phuket.

Al.

Thanks Al, Gonna meet up in Bangkok then head to Hau Hin..... Seems easier, (for me) unsure.gif