Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NO ROOM AT THE INN

surry

Tried to book Areca Lodge november time(fully booked)looking for a similar hotel same sort of location.(near to the action) must have swimming pool,in room safe,and girl frienly.Similar rates to areca 1000 to 1500 baht per night Any info from board members would be appreciated.

Tried to book Areca lodge november time(fully booked)looking for a similar hotel same sort of location.(near to the action) must have swimming pool,in room safe,and girl frienly.Similar rates to areca 1000 to 1500 baht per night Any info from board members would be appreciated.

Sabaii Lodge is a short Baht buss ride from the action, In February a friend of mine got a walk in rate of 1000 Baht. It isn't necessary to book ahead.

Try the place on Soi LK Metro kerathi (spelling, I forget and lost the card) home stay. Stayed there a week in January

cable internet

access to all of LK Metropole ameneties (pool & gym)

nice rooms

good stay

foods not bad

cost was about 1200 baht per night (possibly changed)

I just tried Eastiny Inn (Soi 8) online for a week in early November and was unable to get a room. Will check if I can book a room direct when I get there in a few weeks. My hotel of choice but it may be time to try another area.