IGNORED

Airbus A380 Business Class Return To Europe

blueboy0510

This is for anyone thats wants to start and end their trip in Style

I have available one return flight from Europe (main cities) To Singapore Business Class

Just checked the prices online and from LHR it was £3480 return

With the miles I have you could also travel Business Class by Thai Airways- which show at about the same price however the Singapore Business Class Product is superb with a full bed service, plus the use of the lounges at both ends. Plus for those that want to the chance to fly on the A380

The flight would be booked using my miles and as soon as its booked would be in your name

Anyone interested please PM me and we can work a price out. I am not going to sell at a stupid price but any reasonable offers will be considered

Travel can be up to 364 days in advance

cheers

sorry I should mention this can be done Asia Europe or Europe Asia choice is yours

ive done this trip in business last october........it was an unbelieveable experience...........superb.........

• 9 months later...

Still for sale or did some member snap it up at an agreed price ???????

:GoldenSmile1:

Still for sale or did some member snap it up at an agreed price ???????

:GoldenSmile1:

PM the OP, but as this thread dates from July 09 I'd bet it was gone already, good luck

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......