IGNORED

my 500bt ST beach road contribution

general_dread

The Puma-Cowboy is fat as a pig nowadays and has lost the little sexappeal she had! 

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

The Puma-Cowboy is fat as a pig nowadays and has lost the little sexappeal she had! 

Plahgat

Oh I did not even recognise her in this photo until you mentioned puma cowboy!

Miss Daisy Duke aka Kai (Gai)...I actually found her and talked to her for the first time in November last year.

I still want to see her at least one time..if for nothing else just for the legend that she was.

I have her number and will be calling her next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Oh I did not even recognise her in this photo until you mentioned puma cowboy! Miss Daisy Duke aka Kai (Gai)...I actually found her and talked to her for the first time in November last year. I still want to see her at least one time..if for nothing else just for the legend that she was. I have her number and will be calling her next trip.

I saw her yesterday at the South Pattaya market and she didn't look hot at all anymore!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Plahgat

Never had any-in my opinion sorry :SoWhat1:

Archived