IGNORED

post your PICS of BEACHROAD girls (on the spot of in room)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Always great to see how different our tastes in girls are. Must say that most of the posted girl aren't worth my time to ST or 500 Baht. Some girls i even won't do for free. But also seen some nice girls that can make easily 700-1000 so at 500 these girls are a bargain, like the one in a withe shredded t-shirt with the large breast, yummy!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Always take a pic of the girl with your phone once back in the room and send it to your email or text. Then put the phone or camera in the safe. That way IF they screw you over or drug you then at least you will have a good picture of the girl who did it.

Why dont you just bring your Mom with you and ask her to wait outside until the jobs done. lmao.

Cheers

H888

Why dont you just bring your Mom with you and ask her to wait outside until the jobs done. lmao.

Cheers

H888

I brought your mom instead... She loved it. Lmao.

I brought your mom instead... She loved it. Lmao.

Geez...you must be desperate!!!

Thanks, she had the worst time of her life...LOL

Cheers

H888

• 2 weeks later...

A nice one, last february :

She is an absolute hottie!

Cool pics

Question: Which is best time to have a walk at Beach Road and look for beauties?? Early morning?? Midday?? Thx

Cool pics

Question: Which is best time to have a walk at Beach Road and look for beauties?? Early morning?? Midday?? Thx

Evenings.

Be scene and not herd.

I get a litany of different stories about Beach Rd girls. Some say you should never take a freelancer, you can't trace them back to anything if they do a runner. Simple, keep everything in a strongbox not in your room. They won't go till you can pay them and someone else will be present. Always use a condom although I've often found the most enjoyable times to be those where you don't need a condom, a bit of light foreplay, kissing, hugging and just sharing the same bed.

I have been with 2 Beach Rd girls. One was plain, wore glasses, told me she was asthmatic, continually asked me to switch between the fan and air-conditioning and told me I had pee-pee'd on the floor after giving her fellatio. Actually I was retaining water from the shower in my uncut foreskin which then fell to the floor when I erected. As you have probably guessed I did not think much of her and changed a LT to a ST before I had even had a shot at cumming. Just as well she didn't put me off because the next girl I met on Beach Rd, Bai from Isaan was a dream. Unlike other girls she did not ask "why no boom-boom"?(I am interested in sex but not usually actual intercourse) and would do her best to please me. She seemed to know exactly when to lie still next to me and when and where to place her hands. And she would start to give me a blowjob with no prompting on my part, the first time I have ever seen this in any girl. I wish I had taken her mobile no, if there is a girl who you can make newbie mistakes on, this was one.

Cool pics

Evenings as a rule-but late afternoon can be rewarding also. :GoldenSmile1:

:Insanity:

TO ALL THE GIRLS WE LOVED BEFORE...

Many of our favorite girls working in bars, gogo and freelance started at the beach. Just taking a bus to the promised land with small money in their pockets and trying to get more.

This topic can be a tribute to all of these girls we once knew but we lost contact with.... (don't want to know if you know them or where they are, I will keep them in my memory for ever)

Think many of you remember NA... she is still there but she have some pounds extra now....

Sure you have some pics of the beachroad girls on your pc too!!

support me on this topic, want to become a TRUSTED MEMBER quickly

Andy

:001_Sawasdee:Hi mate,very nice pics of the coconut bargirls.:001_Thank_You5: for sharing with us.Make me curious go there to pic up a freelancer there.Cheers

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

mic59,

If you gave her fellatio, you gave her a blowjob. Was she a ladyboy? If you ate her, you gave her cunnilingus. Maybe I am being too technical.

This one used to hang around opposite soi 8 :

2009_08_16_Liu.jpg

Pretty girl-many diamonds in the rough on beach road. :GoldenSmile1:

This is bee, she is an early riser who sets up shop across

from the starbucks (on beach road) 23 yo, very pretty.

My encounter took place around 8:30 am...500 baht tip.

bee.jpg

Woohoo, I'll be there and looking tomorrow with my camera of course! Pics will be posted later in the week!!!

Jeab hangs around near Soi 13 but i found her near the Buddha shrine near to Soi 6, short time room 100bht Jeab 500baht for almost 2 hours of good fun.

Jeab1.jpg

Jeab2.jpg

I walked from Walking Street almost the whole way to Soi 6, it was about 7pm there must have been over 300 ladies just sitting/standing around just waiting for someone to fill in their night

Check out Sharkmans thread he has picked up many diamonds on beach road.

Always always bag up as I heard a tale of a 70 year old monger with a very high sex drove who sees at least 3 a day and never uses a condom and has been coming for years ( excuse the pun) he openly braggs about it and says at my age what's the worst that can happen !!

A snap from last week.

Nice ladies, :001_Thank_You5:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Archived