IGNORED

great taxi company,whith good service and drivers

fcke1968

this is a good taxi company. i have been using their services 4times and have always been happy whith them , They have really good drivers . And new nice cars.Toyota Camrys Honda Accord Honda civic . I use to ask for a camry or a Accord because its bigger nicer cars and so far they always meet my wishes..that give you a enjoyable and smooth trip.I am working as a taxi driver in sweden so i know how i want to be treated as a customer.they are really reliable and when you had booked they give you phone nr to the office and to the driver who picking you up ,soyou can reach them if any problems.I can really recommend them.because before i have had my rides whith some maniac drivers. http://www.thelimopattaya.com/index.php?la...e&Id=561301

Thanks .. always good to have a new reference.

S C