Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Problem sending text message from UK to Thailand

R-KivE

Hi guys,

I just tried to send a txt to a girl in Koh Samui but the message wont send, I keep getting errors.

Is there a code I need to put in before the number?

gk9qT.png

she got a new boyfriend that bought her a new phone with a new sim card with 1000 baht on it. :P

what prefix are you using ?

By the way if you are going to start making calls to Thailand from England it pays to purchase a cheap Lebara network phone or sim card. Calls are hell of a lot cheaper. Visit www.lebara.co.uk on the internet. Only good from UK to thailand though when I ring from another country to thailand eats the credit up.

When i call Thailand from the uk i use 08448612121 calls cost 1p per minute. Got the number from some Thai girls who live near my home town. They say they all use it to call home and it works fine. Covers calling land lines and mobiles.

I only pay 1p a minute to call thailand from the uk. Theres lots of similar services available, just google 'cheap calls to thailand', but I use 'just5'. Text 'just5' to 80556. They will charge you £5 and give you 500 minutes of calls. You then call the uk mainland number they give you then your thai number. As its a uk mainland number I can use the free minutes my provider gives me.

Edited by atb

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......