IGNORED

Having trouble booking a car to pattaya:(

mitsy

I will be in Thailand soon and I cant seem to get a car to pattaya from bangkok. I called my hotel (as my travel angency suggested)and after 15 minutes of "what?" and call trasfers, i did not get anyone to understand what i wanted:(

Anyone know if i can get a decent car service from the airport, in country?

Thanks for any help:)

I agree with the above, Mr. T is the best. 1,000B from BKK or Bangkok to Pattaya, includes toll but not tip.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

just get one in BKK

Thats what I normally do, its easier.. what if you change your mind cuz you drive past a hot piece of ass that you just wanna nob and throw all the plans out the window?

I never book a taxi, just go to the taxi rank. When you come through immigration & before you exit the terminal look out for this sign:

53415-7367.jpg

Its the floor below the arrival terminal, once you are down the stairs you'll see a taxi rank:

53415-7368.jpg

1st you'll have to get a ticket a the desk & your driver will take you to his car & off you go!

53415-7369.jpg

Moving to transport & travel

Mr Toom

[email protected]

081-4827148 or 083-0178066

have used many time

no worries - 1200 baht all in

What sort of cars from Mr T?

I pay around 1500b, big car, including pickup service at the airport.

There are lots of crazy drivers out there speeding back to Pattaya.

I reckon if paying <1000b for a car - you probaby get bald tyres on a old car and you pray it doesn't aqua-planes when it starts raining on your drive down to Pattaya.

Pays to be safe with a big & newer car.

LS

I'll be bach!

Good info..

I am coming there in June 1st week and already booked my hotel at Secrets. Since I am staying there I am asking them to send their car for airport pickup and transfer. Costs me B1500.

Any comments?

[email protected] will pick you up at the gate and take you to Secrets' door for 1000 baht plus tolls

contact name is Ms. Arunee

you can also take the bus from the departure terminal to Pattaya bus station for 150 baht (90 - 120 minutes)

after that it's a 20 baht bus ride

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

I never book a taxi, just go to the taxi rank. When you come through immigration & before you exit the terminal look out for this sign:

59102-6940.jpg

Its the floor below the arrival terminal, once you are down the stairs you'll see a taxi rank:

59102-6941.jpg

1st you'll have to get a ticket a the desk & your driver will take you to his car & off you go!

59102-6942.jpg

Moving to transport & travel

Follow this advice and stay away from the guys trying to get you for the limo/catr service when you first come out of customs. Most taxis will take you to pats, but in my case the guy didnt know where my hotel was so told him to just go to beach road and then we asked a motorcycle taxi to show us where it was. By taking a taxi just from the rank you will save enough money for one LT on your first night. Afterall that why were going there!!!!!!!