Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Current Pattaya Hotel Offers

Kurt Rambis

OK, I'll kick this off.

I like a modern hotel with a pool and free internet. Prefer around the Soi 13 area. The best deals at the moment seem to be

Baywalk Residence 1350 (Wotif)

Tim Boutique hotel 1700 (Wotif) internet extra

Citin Lofts 899 (Wotif)

I'm interested to hear what others are looking at and any word from people on the ground in Patts (eg signs out the front).

Edited by Kurt Rambis

Who, or what are/is "Wotif" ??? :GoldenSmile1:

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I think that the best offer that Wotif has is the Mantra Pura Resort.

1000 baht per night is not much, the place looks really nice, a bit out of the "playgrounds" of course but the baht buses take you to your nightly excursions.

Doohan

Room 12A on www.canterburytalescafe.com works out at under 400 baht per night on a monthly deal.

Incldes seperate bedroom/lounge, large shower room, 2 TV's 2 DVD players, large free DVD library, A/C, cieling fans, microwave, double balcony, free wifi Internet etc etc.

Room_12_A_4_poster.jpg

Room_12_A__2__2.jpg

Room_12_A__4__2.jpg

Room_12_A__6__2.jpg

Room_12_A__7__2.jpg

Room_12_A__8__2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I think the OP is referring to "hotels", not "guesthouses" which was what canterbury tales falls into I guess.

Check out LK group, they got some good offers for long stays at Renaissance and other properties.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I think the OP is referring to "hotels", not "guesthouses" which was what canterbury tales falls into I guess.

Personally I'm more interested in heavily discounted places. Typcally I would pay about 1500b a night. For that I want something modern, with a swimming pool and hopefully free internet.

The idea of this thread wasn't to list the cheapest places but for some people obviously this is of interest.