IGNORED

Top Service from Mr Dream Transport.

Baldylocks

Hi mate, I have booked my flights etc. I land Xmas day 07.10...You want take this as a booking or you want PM with email addy? Rather use members from board...Business is Business...Cheers

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I will pm you momentarily Muso.

I will pm you momentarily Muso.

cheers mate

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I had used Mr Dream Transport BKK to Pattaya on July 17 for 1100TB. The service was excellent. When i could not spot the pickup while coming out of airport, I called the guys. Instantly they had arranged the second pick up. Later I found the first. Called for couple of beers and are available chilled.

I am going to use them for return journey on August 1. Highly recommended.

Reddy

How much for the trip the the OP took. Was it one way. I would like to visit that area and would like to take a BG with me from Patts for a few days.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

How much for the trip the the OP took. Was it one way. I would like to visit that area and would like to take a BG with me from Patts for a few days.

Would be under 3000, but send Mr Dream a PM and he will get back to you with prices. All depends on the car used etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

• 3 weeks later...

The prices for all BM's here are 1,100baht for pickups from the airport and 900baht for the return trip. In one of my original posts about the company, I showed some discounted prices for the members of the forum. Also the RT package price that we offer as well.

Also, you have to keep in mind, we are the only licensed transport company that operates for anything under 1500baht. That and the fact that our fleet is composed of late model larger cars including 2009 SUV's and minivans, it makes for a very comfortable ride.

So as far as any prices we have listed on the web anywhere else, please remember that the Addicts prices are over any web price. Just a thank you to my fellow board members for the business. Please be sure to mention though that you are a member of Addicts to get the discounted rates though.

And thanks again guys for all of your business. I will continue to keep this company operating in the same fashion with the 1100/900 summer special rates as our new year round rates.

Sounds great. I arrive on 7th October. I will email you my e-ticket, and make a firm booking.

Just updating form the last prices we had on there. Our new set rates for PA members are 1100/900, but if booking the trips together then they would be 1100/800.

Look forward to serving you all in the future!!!

I would like to book once i have my plane ticket. arrival will be second weekend of december. was interested in the mobile phone thread also

Just updating form the last prices we had on there. Our new set rates for PA members are 1100/900, but if booking the trips together then they would be 1100/800.

Look forward to serving you all in the future!!!

You'll get my vote with that one. Last June I pre-ordered some stubbie beers, hope that's still an option! Back again in Dec.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it