Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Top Service from Mr Dream Transport.

Baldylocks

For reference if you are contemplating using the service of Mr Dream taxis in Pattaya and there abouts, I organised through this board hiring the services of the company to take 2 of my friends from Pattaya to Kanchanaburi, the email contact was second to none, the driver arrived on time and in a modern air conditioned car, I believe the journey was 4 + hours long and my friends told me how delighted they were with the driver, they considered it a safe and pleasent ride with stops when ever they wanted.

what more can you ask.

A personal reccomendation.

Gerry

Thanks for this, I think I will be making a booking with them for my next trip. They seemed to be offering a good deal for the Bangkok City pickup to Patts and return trip for just under 2000 baht I think.

Thanks for the report, I have the same attitude as you, if the business does a good job praise them, like this and the Irish Rovers.

If they try to screw me I am also the first one to point that out as well

I have allready booked a transfer from Bkk to Patts with Mr Dream for August. His Email was very helpful since its my first time and he even tried to help me

with hotels depending on my budget. He is very helpful and iam sure my booking will go on with no problems.I will also like to book with him a couple of trips to see the countyside

so if anyway wants just look for me from the 7th of August so we can share the cost and have some fun.

Christos

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=%0D%0DI%20land%20in%20Pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=15&hour=22&minute=15&second=40&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

I have used them before, I also give them a AAA+ from BKK airport to Pattaya 1200 baht

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for the report, I have the same attitude as you, if the business does a good job praise them, like this and the Irish Rovers.

If they try to screw me I am also the first one to point that out as well

Irish Rovers Pat and Dom

one of my favourites to.

cant praise them enough.

I have used them before, I also give them a AAA+ from BKK airport to Pattaya 1200 baht

1200 baht from airport to Patts???? yeah better be a sensational service with blowjob included!

At any time, i can get new car from airport to Pattaya for 900 baht so for 1200 they better blow me as well while driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

1200 is a fairly average price for the trip - many other companies offer the same and negotiation will get you cheaper...if you're inclined to bargain after a long flight ! There seems to be a profusion of companies that all offer the same service. What the market needs is something that stands out from the crowd.

But there will always be someone who says it is £2 to much ffs.

I would rather pay that LITTLE bit more for a reliable service tried and trusted.

your baht your choice. haggle if you must.

Just get me there in one piece please.

For reference if you are contemplating using the service of Mr Dream taxis in Pattaya and there abouts, I organised through this board hiring the services of the company to take 2 of my friends from Pattaya to Kanchanaburi, the email contact was second to none, the driver arrived on time and in a modern air conditioned car, I believe the journey was 4 + hours long and my friends told me how delighted they were with the driver, they considered it a safe and pleasent ride with stops when ever they wanted.

what more can you ask.

A personal reccomendation.

Gerry

:Dance1: Here is a link to their services http://dancewatchers.com/Pattaya_Airport_P..._Transport.html

test1.gif

On the website it looks like the price has jumped to 1,400 Baht. Airport to Pattaya.

Thanks for the info.

S C

trust me when I say use mr dream! it may cost a couple of hundred more but he is a nice guy and the car I had was also nice. I've used an 800 baht taxi from patts to Bangkok and it was dodgy as hell I should of used mr dream.

The prices for all BM's here are 1,100baht for pickups from the airport and 900baht for the return trip. In one of my original posts about the company, I showed some discounted prices for the members of the forum. Also the RT package price that we offer as well.

Also, you have to keep in mind, we are the only licensed transport company that operates for anything under 1500baht. That and the fact that our fleet is composed of late model larger cars including 2009 SUV's and minivans, it makes for a very comfortable ride.

So as far as any prices we have listed on the web anywhere else, please remember that the Addicts prices are over any web price. Just a thank you to my fellow board members for the business. Please be sure to mention though that you are a member of Addicts to get the discounted rates though.

And thanks again guys for all of your business. I will continue to keep this company operating in the same fashion with the 1100/900 summer special rates as our new year round rates.

Edited by Mr.DreamTransport

1100/900 sounds great. Thanks Mr. DT !

Looking forward to using your services in a a few weeks -- i am attracted by the quality of the vehicles and the responsiveness

Cheers

The prices for all BM's here are 1,100baht for pickups from the airport and 900baht for the return trip. In one of my original posts about the company, I showed some discounted prices for the members of the forum. Also the RT package price that we offer as well.

Also, you have to keep in mind, we are the only licensed transport company that operates for anything under 1500baht. That and the fact that our fleet is composed of late model larger cars including 2009 SUV's and minivans, it makes for a very comfortable ride.

So as far as any prices we have listed on the web anywhere else, please remember that the Addicts prices are over any web price. Just a thank you to my fellow board members for the business. Please be sure to mention though that you are a member of Addicts to get the discounted rates though.

And thanks again guys for all of your business. I will continue to keep this company operating in the same fashion with the 1100/900 summer special rates as our new year round rates.

Mr DT, I will be landing on December 5th about 11:15 am.... Should have my luggage and geady to go by 12 noon.... Do you have a websire so I can see your fleet of vehicles, as I usually like a bigger car to relax in for the long jouney back to Jomtien.

How much advanced notice do you need for the reservation? and what information do you need from me to make this happen smoothly and effortlessly.

Thank you

Spank

Mr DT, I will be landing on December 5th about 11:15 am.... Should have my luggage and geady to go by 12 noon.... Do you have a websire so I can see your fleet of vehicles, as I usually like a bigger car to relax in for the long jouney back to Jomtien.

How much advanced notice do you need for the reservation? and what information do you need from me to make this happen smoothly and effortlessly.

Thank you

Spank

Hi Spank. We have had everything from customers booking for Dec., Jan. already, to customers calling us when they arrive at the airport, and we've been able to take care of everyone so far. I don't recommend waiting till you hit the airport of course, as you are going to have potentially a 20minute wait while I get the drivers around to you, but even with a few days notice is fine. Only reason I ask for a few days notice, is so I have a chance to confirm the pickup for you. In past cases people have sent us emails the day of their pickups a few hours ahead of time, and those we are not always able to get to. We ask that for short notice pickups, you at least just give us a call so we can confirm it.

I thank all of you guys for your kind words. I do hope everyone knows that the reviews, good or bad, as long as they are honest are appreciated. We don't just try to to do a good job on pickups because we know someone is from the board, I like all my customers to feel like they have direct access to management 24/7 to resolve any issues, and know that our standard is our standard, and we don't like to operate below those lines. Luckily we have had great customers, and great drivers working together to bring you guys a great service for a fair price. We have tried to cut the middlemen out of the equation, and have the drivers getting paid directly with our company, this has been a great success so far.

So we here at Mr.Dream Transport say, Sawatdee and thanks for your patronage.

post-6586-124724213364_thumbjpg

And yes, this is one of our drivers lol.

Edited by Mr.DreamTransport

Thank you Sir for the quick response,

I will e mail you in a few days with my travel itinerary....

And How much notice do you need to secure that driver as my driver :D ...She is certainly a cutie...

Spank

Thank you Sir for the quick response,

I will e mail you in a few days with my travel itinerary....

And How much notice do you need to secure that driver as my driver :rolleyes: ...She is certainly a cutie...

Spank

All I can say about selecting a specific driver, or better yet vehicle for that matter, is just to let us know your preference in your emails. Obviously for larger groups we are going to send out the larger cars, as to which driver it happens to be, if we are able to send a specific driver out, we will do our best.

going with a reliable service vs. getting a bargain is a question of how much do you value your life.

got a bargain rate of 1,000 baht from the airport once and almost shit my pants the way the driver was speeding and weaving through traffic, even when I asked him to slow down. I don't scare that easily as all my driving is on dilapidated west african roads with drivers right out of the bush and vehicles literally held together by wire and old inner tubes. the Thai driver then had the bollocks to ask for a tip for getting me there quick.

I'd rather pay a couple hundred more for a courteous, sane drive in well maintained vehicle with a driver who is willing to stop once or twice for cold beverages and to take a leak.

up to you

I'll be calling on Mr. DT in two weeks.

"Fear women - and save your life"

Accra taxi motto

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked with Mr Dream for my upcoming trip. Great communication so far via email. Looking forward to reviewing the service.

1200 baht from airport to Patts???? yeah better be a sensational service with blowjob included!

At any time, i can get new car from airport to Pattaya for 900 baht so for 1200 they better blow me as well while driving

900 , thats cheap, who is that with?

Next time anyone books Mr Dream Transport, ask to have Mr Chewy as a driver or to come along, 100% guaranteed to make your drive great fun.

PS.No extra is charges for Mr Chewy's presence :24:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

900 , thats cheap, who is that with?

Well keep in mind, the Addicts discount for board members, when booking both your airport pickup and return trip together is 1,900baht. So these would be mostly 2008 or newer vehicles.

Next time anyone books Mr Dream Transport, ask to have Mr Chewy as a driver or to come along, 100% guaranteed to make your drive great fun.

PS.No extra is charges for Mr Chewy's presence :)

That would almost be like a VIP pickup, only difference is I can guarantee that your guest would be licking you in all kinds of places during the ride lol. I would be a bit worried about where he bit you though, that could be extremely painful if he got you right in the meatsack region lol.