IGNORED

wimbledon

yummy

just because some brittish bloke called murray has won 3 games of tennis they are going to call it the murray mound now and not henman hill god nows whats going to happen if he wins any comments,theres better little mounds in pattaya to play with

marching on together super leeds

Murray is different from Henman... Different class.. Murray had a potential to be a champions for a good few years.. Wheres Heman had limits on his talents but not good enough to win the championship, I know it is bit silly to call Henman Hill after the man who never won the Wimbledon so I think Murray should replace that name if he wins the Wimbledon Championship...

Edited by jocky king

I'd rather watch paint dry, than watch Tennis!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

No Nadal, No Wimbledon.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Agree boring as hell this year!!!

Just can't be bothered watching it anymore.