Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fastest Way From Pattaya To Khon Kaen?

califjerry

A NEWIBE ASKING FOR ADVISE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

I WOULD LIKE LIKE TO KNOW THE FASTEST WAY TO GET FROM PATTAYA TO KHON KAEN I WOULD SAY BY AIR WHERE IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO LEAVE FROM I HAVE ONLY 1 WEEK AND I DON'T WANT TO SPEND IT ON A BUS AND THE SECOND QUESTION HOW FAR IS IT FROM KHON KAEN TO KRANUAN AND WHAT CAN I EXCEPT WHEN I GET THERE

ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL

CALIFJERRY

taxi from pattya to bkk airport, fly thai airways, theres 3 flights a day, 1 hr 15 mins

taxi from pattya to bkk airport, fly thai airways, theres 3 flights a day, 1 hr 15 mins

HI I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY CALIF JERRY

Maybee you want to drive there in your Capslock-car??? :GoldenSmile1:

SEE YOU WHEN YOU SEE ME.....

califjerry,

There is not much to see or do in Kranuan. In fact, I would say that, unless you are looking for extreme peace and quiet, there is no reason to spend more than 2/3 days there. There is a Dinosaur Museum about 90 minutes from Kranuan which is pretty cool and it has lots of English explanations.

The only place that I know to stay is Castle Howchow http://www.castle-howchow.com/ which is in Kranuan.

From the airport in Khon Kaen to Kranuan takes a little more than 1 hour. Enjoy your trip and if you need anything else, shoot me a PM.

Cheers.

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.