IGNORED

December Trip

griffinz

hi all

going to the wifes home in khon kaen in dec ,any body know the best firms to use. going from newcastle to bangkok know kayakk ,any help gratefully accepted.

have you looked at Singapore Air ?

hi tried them 3600 quid???????????

hi all

going to the wifes home in khon kaen in dec ,any body know the best firms to use. going from newcastle to bangkok know kayakk ,any help gratefully accepted.

Hi mate, I am goin Dec 24, dates are crucial in Dec, I got £568 KLM NCL-AMS...China AMS-BKK

www.netflights.com Also from teeside to AMS a tad more but maybe nearer to you.

GOOD LUCK

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hi mate, I am goin Dec 24, dates are crucial in Dec, I got £568 KLM NCL-AMS...China AMS-BKK

www.netflights.com Also from teeside to AMS a tad more but maybe nearer to you.

GOOD LUCK

I agree, http://www.netflights.com have used them for years (used t be called airlinenetwork.com) and they always seem to have the best deals. You can set up the dates and prices and they will send you regular e mails letting you know of cheap deals.

Edited by atb

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

same same netflights id say are best ive paid my fare £490..aberdeen..schipol k.l.m. schipol bkk .china airlines..flying end october...bb...

from teeside worth your while to phone Gazzelle travel Durham, ask for Claire most helpful...bb....

You gotta try them all.

Any site could be the cheapest at any given time.

Try airlines direct.

S C