IGNORED

Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence

Mavrick

Does anybody know if the Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence is GF ? Thanks in advance for your help.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I email them and got the answer I was looking for.

Greeting from Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence.

Please be informed that, by the hotel policy, there is no joiner charge. But please drop her id card at the front desk before go to your room. Thus, for your security.

Also, the hotel will not respond for any inconvenience case which may occur from your guest.

Best regards,

Korntong W.

Front Office Supervisor

Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence

50/5 Sukhumvit Soi 19

Wattana District

Bangkok 10110

THAILAND

Tel: (+66) 2207 3333

Fax: (+66) 2207 3339

So Mav, does this mean ur staying here when we hit Bangkok. Im booking it this weekend.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

So how many of us will be staying here?..I feel a party coming on!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

So Mav, does this mean ur staying here when we hit Bangkok. Im booking it this weekend.

Yes and I'm going to book it now.

So how many of us will be staying here?..I feel a party coming on!!

I think there will be quite a few Addicts staying there so I'm sure there will be a pool party. :Dunno::AngryWink:

Yes and I'm going to book it now.

I think there will be quite a few Addicts staying there so I'm sure there will be a pool party. :GoldenSmile1::Party4:

:Good_Job: Wish i could come enjoy chaps :Drunk_Party:

cheers chris :D

Wriggley Tin 1

:Good_Job: Wish i could come enjoy chaps :GoldenSmile1:

cheers chris :Party4:

Now you are one I would love to be there :Drunk_Party:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

What im really looking forward to is the road trip back to Bangkok on the 30th.

btw supposedly there are plenty of massage parlours on soi19! :Laugh1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

• 1 month later...

the rooms were huge with separate living & dining area! washing machine, cooker, microwave...the works! hotel was very nice but their customer service needs a lot of work! would stay there again though if the price was right.

ps i'll try to post some pics when i can...ive still got the blues :question1:

Edited by deadman

lbfucker.gif

Got an upgrade to an executive suite which was basically a massive one bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms/showers, dining area, living area, decent bed room with king size bed, lots of storage and fully functional kitchen.

Problem is the service as deadman says. What they have in room quality they lack in facilities and customer service.

They give free late check outs if you are traveling with 20 or more people, LOL

They give free late check outs if you are traveling with 20 or more people, LOL

i did checkout around 4/4.30pm 2 days in a row without charge! :Eat_Me:

lbfucker.gif

Some pictures

084.JPG

085.JPG

086.JPG

088.JPG

089.JPG

090.JPG

092.JPG

093.JPG

ALLEY

I also got a late checkout too, the hotel also have a nice gym, swimming pool also a sauna and steam room.

Looking at those pics, now thinking to myself, I think I may need a night or two in BKK when I get back in the first week of Sept. That hotel was very good value for money, really amazing the size of the rooms for the price.

Thanks alley

Bigjimslay, you are gonna be in LOS in September? I might be heading back on 9/1 and spend the rest of the month in Bangkok. But if you are gonna be there, I might plan a couple of days in Pattaya. Let me know your dates.

As for the hotel, here is my take on it:

Very spacious rooms, although some of the appliances installed didn't seem to make a lot of sense. For example, my room had a decently sized washing machine, but no dryer, so I ended up having to use the hotel's laundry service anyway.

Nice gym and rooftop pool.

Horrible customer service though. Had to drag my own luggage into my room upon check in. There was no tour of the room so I had to figure out where things are and how things worked on my own. Had my laundry in the laundry bag and had the form filled out. The cleaning lady cleaned my room close to noon on that day but apparently didn't try to send out the laundry until late afternoon that day.

Late afternoon the next day, I asked the front desk the whereabouts of my clothes. To which they replied it was just sent to the cleaners. When I complained, instead of admitting fault that their cleaning lady didn't send my laundry out in a timely manner, they tried to place the blame on me and that I should have called the front desk and informed them about my need for laundry service.

Another down side, you gotta pay to use the internet, which is absurd in this day and age. Even the computers at the lobby aren't free. Since I had to take work with me, I paid for internet access. If I recall correctly, the rates were akin to highway robbery. 400 Baht/day, 1,000 Baht/week, etc.

Hellrot,

I am due back in LOS on or about the 9th or 10th of Sept. I will be there till the end of the month, if you up for it, I can meet you in BKK for a night or two out. LOL... Oh, I seen one of slapman's post, he has a photo of the chic from Gspot. I think it is a real chic! LOL.... Let me know, I could use a night or two in BKK to play.

Hellrot,

I am due back in LOS on or about the 9th or 10th of Sept. I will be there till the end of the month, if you up for it, I can meet you in BKK for a night or two out. LOL... Oh, I seen one of slapman's post, he has a photo of the chic from Gspot. I think it is a real chic! LOL.... Let me know, I could use a night or two in BKK to play.

its not the same lady? :P

Edited by deadman

lbfucker.gif

DM,

I just had a look and I think you are right. The girl in Slapmans photo is the first LB that Hellrot boned out of G-spot

LOL

DM,

I just had a look and I think you are right. The girl in Slapmans photo is the first LB that Hellrot boned out of G-spot

LOL

LMAO LMAO, The chick in Slapman TR is Ae, and I still think she is a real chick.

LMAO LMAO, The chick in Slapman TR is Ae, and I still think she is a real chick.

what about his most recent conquest from gspot? she seemed so shy while we were eating in tony roma's! :10of10Score:

lbfucker.gif

• 1 year later...

looks a good place to stay.

Quality pics.

:001_Thank_You5:

What's the going rate nowadays?

Does anyone have any recent experience?