IGNORED

TOURIST VISA FEE – Temporary Concession

bondy1968

Royal Thai Consulate

2 Priory Court Saxon Way Hessle HULL HU13 9PB

Tel: 01482 581668 Fax: 01482 628877 Email: [email protected]

The Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs has today decided to re-introduce the waiving of the £28 fee for the Tourist Visa with Single Entry for the period 25 June 2009 to 04 March 2010. This concession does not apply to any other visas. During this period of 25 June 2009 to 04 March 2010 there will be an administration charge of £15 for the issue of the Tourist Visa with Single Entry.

The Tourist Visa with Single Entry allows a single stay in Thailand for a maximum of 60 days or 30 days (see below) from date of entry. Please note that the day you enter is counted as day one. If you exit Thailand at any time during the 60 or 30 days you will loose all the remaining days and you may not be able to re-enter Thailand without another visa. If you think this may apply to you, you should consider applying for a Tourist Visa with Two Entries (fee £56) or a Tourist Visa with Three Entries (fee £84). If you wish to spend more time in Thailand or wish to have a visa without restriction on the number of entries you may be able to apply for the Non-Immigrant Visa with Multiple Entries (fee £100) which is valid for one year.

good news, just moving this to the visa section and will include on an email.

Pity they didn't go the extra mile and waive the administration charge of £15 though

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Haha so they waive the visa fee but introduce an administration fee instead? Good one. £15 instead of £28. Oh well £13 saved is better than nothing.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Yes it is a saving ,I can live with £15 and dont forget you can always cross the border and get another month added on.

Edited by billycotton

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

good news for some, my trip is 32 days so need a 60 day visa but i also plan on going cambodia for few days during my stay so need a 2 entry one. shame they can be kind on this as well :(

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

Royal Thai Consulate

2 Priory Court Saxon Way Hessle HULL HU13 9PB

Tel: 01482 581668 Fax: 01482 628877 Email: [email protected]

The Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs has today decided to re-introduce the waiving of the £28 fee for the Tourist Visa with Single Entry for the period 25 June 2009 to 04 March 2010. This concession does not apply to any other visas. During this period of 25 June 2009 to 04 March 2010 there will be an administration charge of £15 for the issue of the Tourist Visa with Single Entry.

The Tourist Visa with Single Entry allows a single stay in Thailand for a maximum of 60 days or 30 days (see below) from date of entry. Please note that the day you enter is counted as day one. If you exit Thailand at any time during the 60 or 30 days you will loose all the remaining days and you may not be able to re-enter Thailand without another visa. If you think this may apply to you, you should consider applying for a Tourist Visa with Two Entries (fee £56) or a Tourist Visa with Three Entries (fee £84). If you wish to spend more time in Thailand or wish to have a visa without restriction on the number of entries you may be able to apply for the Non-Immigrant Visa with Multiple Entries (fee £100) which is valid for one year.

You are being ripped off :YeahThat1:

Been in contact with Royal Thai Consulates office here in > NEW ZEALAND < definately no charges here.All for free :GoldenSmile1:

Actually they were amazed that you were asked to pay for administration fees

So who 's making a tidy profit :Whistle:

Yes it is a saving ,I can live with £15 and dont forget you can always cross the border and get another month added on.

A visa run from Pattaya is going to cost you B2,000+ and you will only get another 15 days.

dont leave the country to get a 30 day extension on a 60 day tourist visa

just go to any immigration office and apply for an extension.

if you left the country your visa would be finished unless it were a double entry

which they are not offering in this promotion, i think.

Member since Dec 06.

good news for some, my trip is 32 days so need a 60 day visa but i also plan on going cambodia for few days during my stay so need a 2 entry one. shame they can be kind on this as well :(

Surely you don't need a visa at all if you time the cambodia trip right - 30 days on arrival free at airports (for most countries), 15 at land borders.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

A lot of news kicking around that this will force consulates to close as they will have no income.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was in Vientiane a couple of weeks ago doing the visa deal. The dual entry tourist visa is also free. That is what most of the westerners were getting.