Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wednesday Night is Party Night at Club Misty's!

PSP

Hi Folks

Starting next Wednesday Night, 1st July, we will be holding themed Party Nights at Club Misty's each and every Wednesday.

Our first Party Night will be a Schoolgirl Night, featuring the Naughty Misty's Schoolgirls.

A Full Western Buffet will be on offer.

In addition, Tequila and Kamikazee Shooters will be available every hour on the hour throughout the night for only 30 Baht!

If you are in town, come along and join in the fun.

Regards

Paul

:GoldenSmile1:

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

Dammit i fly to BKK tonite.... to late for this wednesday but well be next wednesday there for sure!!!

Had already some really great experience in Mistys, thats on of the places i always hit while iam in P-Town.

See ye on 7th then.

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

a schoolgirl night, very original, hope it go's well.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Where is Club Misty's located ?....... I know I can do a search and all, however tonight I am lazy. LOL

So where is this bar and what would it cost me to take two of these girls back to my hotel overnight?

Carpe Diem

So where is this bar and what would it cost me to take two of these girls back to my hotel overnight?

Soi 15 off Walking Street.

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Dammit i fly to BKK tonite.... to late for this wednesday but well be next wednesday there for sure!!!

Had already some really great experience in Mistys, thats on of the places i always hit while iam in P-Town.

See ye on 7th then.

Look forward to seeing you on the 7th.

Regards

Paul

:Eat_Me:

a schoolgirl night, very original, hope it go's well.

later GD

Never claimed it was original, indeed Misty's has been holding Schoolgirl Nights for ages BUT they appear to be popular with the Customers.

Also, we plan to add new themes in the future.

Regards

Paul

:P

well paul,

i like those small little school uniforms..a real turn on......i hope ye have a great nite......

Where is Club Misty's located ?....... I know I can do a search and all, however tonight I am lazy. LOL

Soi 15, Walking Street.

The same Soi as Babydolls.

Regards

Paul

:D

That would be between you and the Girls in question!

Regards

Paul

:D

If you talk nice and treat them right it will be reasonable :BeerFunnel1::D

well paul,

i like those small little school uniforms..a real turn on......i hope ye have a great nite......

Many Thanks Mate.

Regards

Paul

:)

Hi Folks

The Misty's Party Nights will resume this coming Wednesday 15th July.

Hope to see you there if you are in Town.

Regards

Paul

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Party Time again tomorrow night at Misty's!

Free Buffet, Cheap Shooters, Misty's Schoolgirls and a whole lot of fun!

Hope you can make it.

Regards

Paul

Well Paul i will be arriving in Singapore in just over 220 hrs ( 9 days ) and will hit Pattaya in 278 Hrs ( 11 days ) so will be in to see you then and will for sure be in on Wed 5th Aug

• 2 weeks later...

we will be there in about 1 hr hope theres lots of food i am hungry LOL :WTF1:

Hi Paul,

In early June I made my first trip to Misty's and I must say I enjoyed it the most of any gogos. The girls are beautiful and fun :CumOnFace: . Also you took the time one evening to great me personally. Don't discount this, In pattaya, I find it rare that an owner and/or manager takes the time to greet the clients, so those of you who do warrant a return in my book!

Questions for you 1) I will arrive in Pattaya on Wed Aug 19 around 11:30-12 pm. Will the Wed night specials still be in effect?

2) On the Misty's web site, a VIP airport pickup is listed, is this still an offering? if so what are the details and how do I make a reservation. I replied to the admin on the website and got no response....

thanks chris

see you in 10 days

also when i was in pattaya last time I took all my lunches at the PBG, and i saw you there, do you have an ownership stake there?

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

Hi Paul,

In early June I made my first trip to Misty's and I must say I enjoyed it the most of any gogos. The girls are beautiful and fun :) . Also you took the time one evening to great me personally. Don't discount this, In pattaya, I find it rare that an owner and/or manager takes the time to greet the clients, so those of you who do warrant a return in my book!

Questions for you 1) I will arrive in Pattaya on Wed Aug 19 around 11:30-12 pm. Will the Wed night specials still be in effect?

2) On the Misty's web site, a VIP airport pickup is listed, is this still an offering? if so what are the details and how do I make a reservation. I replied to the admin on the website and got no response....

thanks chris

see you in 10 days

also when i was in pattaya last time I took all my lunches at the PBG, and i saw you there, do you have an ownership stake there?

Hi Chris.

Thank You for your kind words.

Yes, we have a Party planned next Wednesday, 19th August.

Yes, the VIP Service is still available. Drop me a PM or Email and I will let you have further details.

No, I don't have any interest in the Beer Garden other than as a regular Customer.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Paul

Edited by PSP

<br />a schoolgirl night, very original, hope it go's well.<br /><br />later GD<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I still like the school girl uniforms. 5555+ The only thing I like more is when that cool guy who air brushes the girls comes around and they dance under the black lights with nothing but the florescent paint. That guys does great work!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Boy I love those schoolgirl uniforms! Sexy!! :GrinNod1::Clap8::GoldenSmile1: