Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bel-Aire Princess Hotel

D1cky986

Anybody stayed at the Bel-Aire Princess, Soi 5, Sukhumvit ???

Planning my next trip for November, I have some Virgin Vouchers to use, courtesy of Tesco....

I was planning on staying 10 nights, an other alternative is the Century Park hotel, near the Victory monument.

I'd rather stay on the Suk though, any comments, rooms, guest friendly, you know the usual questions ?????

Will hopefully be doing Pattaya for 4/5 nights as well ....

Thanks

Rich....

Century Park is a good hotel (put the then mia-noi's grandparents up there in 2006), but it's probably too far away from NEP/SC (time, money on taxis, BTS hassle etc).

Bel-Aire is a standard tourist package hotel, quite deep into the soi, recently refurbished. Much closer to the action, but I've no idea if they charge joiner fees though - why not e-mail them?

I stayed at the Bel Aire Princess about 6 or 7 times, It's a bit over priced compared to other hotels of a similar standard but that shouldn't bother you if your using vouchers, Depending on how you book you get a free bar between 5pm to 7pm, never been charged a joiners fee for taking a girl back also no charge if you take a second or third girl.

I stayed at the Bel Aire Princess about 6 or 7 times, It's a bit over priced compared to other hotels of a similar standard but that shouldn't bother you if your using vouchers, Depending on how you book you get a free bar between 5pm to 7pm, never been charged a joiners fee for taking a girl back also no charge if you take a second or third girl.

Thanks, for the Info, sounds like a winner then. :NoNo3:

Stayed my first night ever in Thailand there in 2004 nice hotel, nice pool i think they do free drinks for 2 hours around 6 .00 pm now, great location

they charged joiner fees for me and my friend when we brought girls back i can`t remember how much but was`nt cheap was at leat 500 baht might have been a 1000 baht was first night ever

in LOS maybe were were ripped off???

Nice hotel though and gullivers bar in same road so good place to start night !

I used to stay there a lot - up to 3 months a year from 2000 to 2006 - they were always really good to me and any girl with me

It was guest friendly for me but some guys got caught depending how they booked ie through a cheapie website they hit them with a joiner fee.

We sometimes had party's there and I would take quite a few guys and pals back to the room who were staying elsewhere - never any bother

Palls still use it a lot but my Biz hotels are now the Sheraton Grande or Hyatt Erewan and personal trip Dawin or Dynasty Grande

Edited by Peelorn

i stayed at the bel-aire princess in 2000, they had a 600bt joiner fee then, nice rooms, great but expensive breakfast, good location, but that joiner fee as always puts me off.

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........