IGNORED

Need Help Finding Condo Or Apartment To Rent

skidoorev9

I am planning on going for the first time in the latter part of Nov. and staying into Dec. some of my buddies can't go for the whole trip one can go for the first 10 days then has to head home second buddy is going to head down for the last 10 days so I'm looking for a place that has two bedrooms two baths. I know that you can just get two rooms at hotel/motel but we have rented places like this in rio and had a blast so any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Plenty of condo/house/hotel to choose from... Loads of empty spaces in Condos/Houses /Hotels due to recent Global recessions, I,m sure you will have no worries of finding em... Lots of em on this forum.. Make sure you get the best deal of rent, Haggle down the price, They will haggle cos they need the money real bad rather leaving it empty for months,,,,

Could anyone rec a condo with internet, pool, gym etc in the central rd area pls?

15000/20000THB a month of Oct 2009?

Edited by collie

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

i too am looking for a 2 bed 2 baht condo as near to the action as possible. will be required from 3rd sept to the 28th sept. please pm me with any good ideas. need to get it booked asap WIFI A BONUS

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

I am planning on going for the first time in the latter part of Nov. and staying into Dec. some of my buddies can't go for the whole trip one can go for the first 10 days then has to head home second buddy is going to head down for the last 10 days so I'm looking for a place that has two bedrooms two baths. I know that you can just get two rooms at hotel/motel but we have rented places like this in rio and had a blast so any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Check out www.theresidencegarden.com. They have 2 bedroom apartment suites at an affordable rate. 2 beds, 2 bahts and 2 swimming pools.

5 mins from Walking Street.

Cheers

Check out www.theresidencegarden.com. They have 2 bedroom apartment suites at an affordable rate. 2 beds, 2 bahts and 2 swimming pools.

5 mins from walking street.

Cheers

AFFORDABLE??? Nice looking place but VERY over-priced to the average monger! 55,000 Monthly with 1 towel&clean per week??

Edited by routeman