Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Le Fenix Bangkok

stunner

does the free tuk tuk to nana runs on a fixed schedule, say hourly? or go as u request?

may I just take it to the entrance of suk road?

Been two years since I stayed there but I was very happy there. I booked for two adults and even took my bar fine to the counter to register her but they didn’t seem to care. The Q bar across the road was a good choice if you don’t want to get into the Nana, style nightlife.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

does the free tuk tuk to nana runs on a fixed schedule, say hourly? or go as u request?

may I just take it to the entrance of suk road?

They will take you on request and go as far as nana.

Citichic is real cheap right now and is around the corner on 13. Better hotel and a real swimming pool. Owned by the Majestic Suites/Grand people.

Citichic is real cheap right now and is around the corner on 13. Better hotel and a real swimming pool. Owned by the Majestic Suites/Grand people.

Yes I had forgotten at the bathtub sized, ugly, poorly designed swimming pool at Le Fenix, let's not even mention the gym...... Give Le Fenix a miss if you are looking for more than a bed to shag in and even if you want just the bed there are cheaper better ones.

• 4 years later...

I do not rate this hotel well. The hotel is so dirty, loud and busy. Amenity is poor and it is quite far from station. Poor construction or paint condition is dirty and the condition of the toilet is not very good. Reception is too busy to check in. Breakfast is evaluated as good. But there is no bacon, and there is not enough space. The good point is that it was late check out.

Nearby are two strong hotels, the Holiday Inn Express and the Travelodge. The Holiday Inn has been quite expensive in recent years, but has shown a satisfying experience. Travelodge is a new hotel and the staff were friendly. It is better than le phoenix.

Archived