IGNORED

Want Some feedback

maroubra_falang

has anyone stayed here recently? i havent been here for 5 years and i know this place is cheap but is it still worth it? :GoldenSmile1:

I seem to re-call this is a budget hotel.

If no reviews here, plenty of the web booking agents, carry reviews.

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

has anyone stayed here recently? i havent been here for 5 years and i know this place is cheap but is it still worth it? :)

hi bloke www.agoda.com.au have reveiws on the sawasdee its weird though some people say good and clean some people say a disater wouldnt even stay 1 night some say they hussle you out of money for the key deposit and for stains on sheets pillow case ect WTF? but for 17 aud a night it suits my budget as i will only be sleeping there im at pattaya 14.7.09 stay safe

anything that bleeds for a week and still lives i dont trust :)

Get A Bike.

This hotel is not bad ... The one up in Diana Rd is too small, the rest of the sisters hotel and the one across the road from butchers Arms and Pook Swan House is good... Staff there is very helpful and pleasant.. It is a nofrillsl hotel like the Ryanair or easyjet, cheap and budget traveller... But again the bed is perfect just like any other...

I stayed there 3 years ago, no idea how it is today but then their standard rooms in old wing was complete shit, small, dirty, smelly - i wouldnt want my worst enemy to sleep there. Then they had room is new wing and they were great. Location aint bad either right btw 2nd road and beach road. Cant remember the prices i paid but the hellhole room was dirt cheap and nicer one was ok price/value.

*edit* Their breakfast wasnt anything special but if u aint picky it goes down. They have an elevator which is nice when coming home on the piss.

Edited by caam

They have an old section (cheaper rooms) and a newer

section where the rooms are 1000 and above according to...

http://www.sawasdeeseaview.com/

I stayed in the newer section maybe 3 years ago and for the

price the room was decent but no wifi so for 800-1000 baht range

you can get better value than this place.

Sounds like the cheap rooms are the ones with the bad reviews.

I doubt you need to book this place in advance, go have a look

before paying.

for 1000bt a night you can get loads of better hotels in town, just try Agoda.com and there is plenty at this price range