IGNORED

Tim Boutique..

Rodway

Tim Boutique..Pattaya..

If anyones looking for a good hotel in Pattaya..try Tim Boutique.

Returned from Pattaya two weeks ago..

The hotel is very clean..service is good..staff very friendly.

Going back in November..the price due to high season has gone up considerably but recommended.

A plus is there is no joiner fee.

I considered staying there during my trip a few weeks ago, room looked nice and manager was nice. But at twice as much as Pattaya Bay Resort which I was very happy with never made it there. Maybe next time.

Tim Boutique great for 1800 bht but if the price went up would look elswhere. It has a nice pool and clean rooms in a good location but nothing worthy of the room rates on their website.

I considered staying there during my trip a few weeks ago, room looked nice and manager was nice. But at twice as much as Pattaya Bay Resort which I was very happy with never made it there. Maybe next time.

I am booked in for my trip in September

Edited by Big Yuley

I have been going back to them for the past 3 years and I have noticed that the hotel has started going down hill and the rooms arnt as clean and rennovated as they used to be.