IGNORED

Add links at bottom of thread view page?

beeline

When I'm browsing the site it would be nice if at the bottom of a thread there were the same links that you get at the top of the thread, like:

Pattaya Forum > Trusted Members Forum - Access to this forum requires Admin approval. (Make 25+ posts and we will review your account) > Off Topic and Funny Shite

So I can easily get back to the forum that thread is in without having to scroll back to the top of the page.

If this has been asked before or there's some easy ways of doing just this I apologise in advance :Bravo1:

I normally hit the "top" button (which means you dont have to scroll) and then go where I want to go from there. I also have a button (I use firefox) under the address bar which when pushed goes to view new posts.

When I'm browsing the site it would be nice if at the bottom of a thread there were the same links that you get at the top of the thread, like:

Pattaya Forum > Trusted Members Forum - Access to this forum requires Admin approval. (Make 25+ posts and we will review your account) > Off Topic and Funny Shite

So I can easily get back to the forum that thread is in without having to scroll back to the top of the page.

If you found the post from that forum, there's an invention known as the 'Back' button.

I'm sure you're familiar with it. :Drunk_Party:

Ahhhh, top does the job. The back button isn't ideal as you may have 5+ pages of posts to back through, also you don't get an updated view of the forum (with posts marked read) if you use it.

Cheers guys.