IGNORED

All You Can Eat Places?

Sizzler (USA base Restaurant) located in the Royal Garden Plaza (Great place to shop) between Pattaya beach road and Pattaya 2nd road. On the menu Steak, seafood, Chicken, BBQ Ribs and burgers. Also, has a Soup, Salad, Pasta, Fruit and Desert Bar. Great Place to eat Pattaya.

I have 2 favorites. Cherry Restaurant on Third Rd has an impressive variety on Wednesday, and all you can eat BBQ on Sunday. All in for about 300 THB.

Anton's on Naklua Rd just opposite soi Wongamat (Naklua 18) has a good and reasonably priced buffet every night.

Both of these options have Thai food if you want to bring your favorite lady.

• 4 months later...

How's the A-one hotel buffet?

Anyone been?

They advertise like crazy in the weekly expat magazines in bkk and also on tv...looks good...was late heading over last night. Is it worth the 599? and what's the 199 thing?

How's the A-one hotel buffet?

Anyone been?

They advertise like crazy in the weekly expat magazines in bkk and also on tv...looks good...was late heading over last night. Is it worth the 599? and what's the 199 thing?

Hi,

Once stayed at the Markland hotel on soi1 and walked past the A1 hotel on many occasions. Used to see a lot of asian tourists, mainly chinese and korean, eating at the open air poolside buffet, So popped in once to see what all the fuss was about.

Saw quite a range of seafood items; mainly shrimp, rock lobster, fish, and shellfish wich you picked raw and they bbq'd for you and brought to your table. Also numerous ready cooked chinese/asian style seafood, curried and noodle dishes. Doesn't seem to bad for 599++ but very asian oriented, didn't see many farangs.

However, I have eaten on many occasions at the Montien's seafood and bbq buffets. IMHO this may be slightly more expensive but a much wider range of food and very tasty too! Really enjoyed their salad bar with cold cuts followed by rock lobster, blue crab and jumbo shrimp with a really zingy nam jin. Deserts are good too including deep fried ice cream. Smokers section outside by the pool and a/c section indoors (obviously!).

I like the buffet at the Diana Inn , it's 185 baht and includes a good range of food as well as fruit juices and a station that will BBQ food in front of you.

My second choice would be the Lek hotel buffet at 180 baht.

Both are great value for money.

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites

I like the buffet at the Diana Inn , it's 185 baht and includes a good range of food as well as fruit juices and a station that will BBQ food in front of you.

My second choice would be the Lek hotel buffet at 180 baht.

Both are great value for money.

funny, I would actually take Lek before diana...for me, the food was fresher at Lek...

funny, I would actually take Lek before diana...for me, the food was fresher at Lek...

Last time in Patts I ate breakfast everyday for 30 days at the Lek. You can't beat it for 110 baht. Also a good place to take your overnight LT. Agree that Lek is better than the buffet on Soi Diana and Second Rd.

Hey man, i too drink lots of milk , the milk in thailand is so different than what we get in uk,

and i mean different in a good way, i love it..

their are so many places that offer all you can eat deals..

have fun..

I ate mostly at the Lek on my last trip, can't beat the price for the qualilty & selection of food. However I will try Dianna Inn next trip.

Just tried Apex...across the street from Lek...better than Lek! More variety and better quality in my opinion. Same price.

• 3 months later...

I have 2 favorites. Cherry Restaurant on Third Rd has an impressive variety on Wednesday, and all you can eat BBQ on Sunday. All in for about 300 THB.

Anton's on Naklua Rd just opposite soi Wongamat (Naklua 18) has a good and reasonably priced buffet every night.

Both of these options have Thai food if you want to bring your favorite lady.

Agree with Anton. Great buffet!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

the best buffet i have found in town is antons on naklua road. 240 babt for all types of food. the next best is the big restraunt on soi 1 second road (only one on that road) think it is called sum pan. both these places put that 99 buffet place to shame. tonight i will try the all you can eat ribbs at shenanagans. i have some high expectations.

can someone give me the low down on cherry restrant. exactly where on third road. type of food, cost etc