IGNORED

mickeys bar

carny

i have visited pattaya many times and frequented many a bar, but i would always get drawn back to mickeys. an excellent host and he became a good friend. although i've lost contact with him since returning to china. it was always the most popular bar on the soi, and had a genuine " british" feel to it. i hope this is still true. i'm just curious! how is it there these days?

To all you people in pattaya at the moment, "happy days people, enjoy!"

china is cool, but thailand is always amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was lucky enough to get back to LOS and go and see Mick and co at the bar. it was good to see that he has maintained his standards and the bar was as popular as ever although very upsetting to find him in ill health. i wish him the best of luck for the coming months as i feel they will be difficult for him and he needs all the help he can get. any former customers might want to think about going to see him once again and cheer him up a little in return for all the cheer he has given us over the years. Thailand is one heck of a happy place when things are going well but as we all know our health is the main thing, keep smilin' people, i'm sure Mick is although he has his problems.

on a lighter note; i'm in China again now and its bloody freezing!!! you lucky people.

enjoy.

I went there a number of times, nice bar and Cheap beer.....35 Baht for Tiger if memory serves well.

I remember I went there around 2:30 after a night on Soi 7 and 8. I was making my way to Soi Buakaow beer bar complex and stopped at Mickey's for a beer as the football was going to start and ended up chatting to number of people there and ended up staying until around 6am - A good finish to the night.

Worth while a look however if going to watch the football get there early as it gets busy.

Wil

• 1 month later...

35 baht Tiger, free pool table, free toilet, lots of TV screens assures that the bar is busy 24/7.

I tend to go there when American football is being played at a strange time such as 6 in the morning.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Where's Mickey's bar located?

• 1 month later...

was there end of feb micky's good and well just taken on my best mate eric as his new manager some real good food and very good prices and the girls are friendly and welcoming

was there end of feb micky's good and well just taken on my best mate eric as his new manager some real good food and very good prices and the girls are friendly and welcoming

good to hear mick is well, give him my best and tell him at the time of writing i'm getting pleasantly fu**ed, unfortunately not literally!

China eh? not quite Pattaya but .........................er,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes i miss that place, a place where you never have to look too far for what you want.

I went there a number of times, nice bar and Cheap beer.....35 Baht for Tiger if memory serves well.

I remember I went there around 2:30 after a night on Soi 7 and 8. I was making my way to Soi Buakaow beer bar complex and stopped at Mickey's for a beer as the football was going to start and ended up chatting to number of people there and ended up staying until around 6am - A good finish to the night.

Worth while a look however if going to watch the football get there early as it gets busy.

Wil

That sounds good will be poping in that place this August :001_Thank_You5:

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

I don't think I've ever been to New Pattaya Plaza. This surprises me as they serve cheap Sangsom. I like cheap Sangsom.

Will check it out in April and make Mickeys Bar the first stop.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

When I was there last December every time I walked into that complex Mickeys was full even at 2 or 3 in the morning! 35 baht Tiger is the best beer deal around. Its nice to see that there are a few other places to go and have a good time without breaking the bank. Wish more bars would follow this business model. Will be back to give him some of mine next December....providing I can find a seat!

my local when in pattaya mickys a top fella great to relax n watch the match the girls good fun its the only bar my thai girl wants to drink in

Many of the bars in this complex are cheap. Puy bar at the other end in the middle is also 35 bth with free toilet and free pool upstairs. good for a change of scenery anyway!

good to hear mick is well, give him my best and tell him at the time of writing i'm getting pleasantly fu**ed, unfortunately not literally!

China eh? not quite Pattaya but .........................er,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes i miss that place, a place where you never have to look too far for what you want.

i not there at mo mate in the uk working back in 3 weeks though see will pass that onto him when i get there

• 3 months later...

:Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:I’ve been told Mickey bar ant so popular of late i hope it ant true :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

• 1 month later...

Micky is not so well at the moment, and he has signed the bar over to his wife.

The bar is starting to get a little run down. Lack of fans or broken, toilet always flooding, dirty and smelly.

seats uncomfortable or broken.

The next bar up is a lot better nowadays, and tiger still only 40bt.

Micky is not so well at the moment, and he has signed the bar over to his wife.

The bar is starting to get a little run down. Lack of fans or broken, toilet always flooding, dirty and smelly.

seats uncomfortable or broken.

The next bar up is a lot better nowadays, and tiger still only 40bt.

I'm saddened to hear that Mick is not too well, as I've said before he's one of the good guys.

shame about his bar but I'm thinking more of him to be honest.

thanks for the update though, sad as it is.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm saddened to hear that Mick is not too well, as I've said before he's one of the good guys.

shame about his bar but I'm thinking more of him to be honest.

thanks for the update though, sad as it is.

Whoops Sorry,

Micky still owns bar! I had heard that he had signed it over to his wife, but obviously got line crossed somewhere.

• 2 months later...

Archived