IGNORED

Cheap Flights To Bangkok With BA Now

yummy

check out british airways they have a sale on direct flight to bangkok £405 found it on ebookers this is cheap for a direct flight dont know how long the offers on for www.ebookers,com check this site good luck :rolleyes:

marching on together super leeds

Just got back from my trip where I paid £400 for BA direct.... (they did the same sale earlier this year) If I hadn't booked my next flight already I would be buying one of these....

Grab it while its hot fella's.

With BA employee's being asked to work for nothin

All passangers will have to club together to give em a tip;

Captin will proberly hand his hat around;

does that price include transportation of your luggage?

It's a good price but both time I've done the LHR to BKK my bags came of a different flight :(

British Airways website has a price guarantee you will not find it cheaper than on their own website £399 can also change dates of your flight online £70 charge on this particular flight usefull if you want to extend your stay or need to go home early.

edit. to answer Brownie 23 kgs luggage alllowance plus carry on.

Al.

Edited by Al.

British Airways website has a price guarantee you will not find it cheaper than on their own website £399 can also change dates of your flight online £70 charge on this particular flight usefull if you want to extend your stay or need to go home early.

edit. to answer Brownie 23 kgs luggage alllowance plus carry on.

Al.

Thats interesting, i just paid 370 on best-flights.au, cheaper than the BA website

Thats interesting, i just paid 370 on best-flights.au, cheaper than the BA website

Go to BA they say they will refund the difference.

I may be wrong but isn't .au an Australian website anyhow good price well done.

Al.

I have booked my last two trips with them, both times with BA although the return last time was with Qantas on a code share, it gives the price in Aussie $ but just use an online converter, spot on every time. Thanks for the BA tip, i'll take a look.

I have booked my last two trips with them, both times with BA although the return last time was with Qantas on a code share, it gives the price in Aussie $ but just use an online converter, spot on every time. Thanks for the BA tip, i'll take a look.

Who do you rate better BA or Qantas.

Al.s

BA, had a great flight out with them this time, unlimited drinks, tasty food. I fact each time I was offered a drink the attendant gave me two without asking. Qantas last time was very poor to say the least, food and service was the worst on any flight i've ever had in 20 odd years of long haul.

Splitpin thanks for the tip I will know who to book with now.

Al.