IGNORED

Solutions to My "Need a Large Desk" Dilemma?

remedy

Im finding lots of hotels with nice rooms that satisfy all my requirements but there's no table there or there's a very tiny table. I really need a large table for my work. Ive been thinking of alternatives to finding a room with a large table:

1) get a nice room without a large table but buy your own table and bring it in - yea i know its kind of funny, probably wouldnt be allowed by the hotel?

2) use the hotel room for sleeping basically and when I need to work... find a place outside of the room (either in the hotel or completely somewhere else nearby), take my laptop there and work

What do u guys think? I know this is kind of ridiculous but Id rather plan this out now than in Pattaya.

If you are going for a while try renting a condo, maybe more likely to cater for your needs.

The superior looms at the Eastiny 7 had largish desks. Plenty of room for laptop and other stuff. The net connection wasnt overly quick but was reliable.

Are condos cheaper than hotels?

for around 12-20k/month can get studio/1br condo.

remember water + elec + cable + internet extra but only about 3k together. and cleaning/laundry little extra too.

for around 12-20k/month can get studio/1br condo.

remember water + elec + cable + internet extra but only about 3k together. and cleaning/laundry little extra too.

you forgot the plus bit

less hassle when coming and going with girls

and i believe a lot cleaner

i used to go to the ( condo sabia ) i think thats the name of it

you forgot the plus bit

less hassle when coming and going with girls

and i believe a lot cleaner

i used to go to the ( condo sabia ) i think thats the name of it

Excellent point! And if up high enough, never bothered by loud noise.

Always remember to clean up your condoms from the night before and keep plenty of towels on hand and sheets (I'm too much of a whore to be bothered by dirty sheets but you'd be surprised how many actual whores are bothered).