Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Buying a condo in Pattaya

derekh

Hi guys, just a few questions about buying in Pattaya. I was looking to buy a condo up to 2 million baht, now the questions are would that be a good investmen? I do come there 2 or 3 times a year and is it worth renting out when not there or just lock the doors when you go back home for work. Im still young and thought it would save on hotel costs and somewhat of an investment. I would be paying cash for the condo and not have to borrow the money to buy. Any thoughts good or bad would be good to know. Any additional information i could use would help me out too. Thanks

Hard to say when things turn, my condo have fallen 1 million THB in a year, but only do it if it is because you will have your own and not because you want to save money on the hotel.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Good idea to buy one if you do come here three time a year.. But you cant rent that out because you need that place to stay , cos you say ,you come three times a year... Let say three times a year in hotel (two weeks ) would set you back approx 42,000 bahts.. But you have to pay for a Condo maintence,water security Etc yearly at 10,000 approx... That only leaves you 32,000 bahts better off... But you gotta clean the room and change the bedsheets daily... If you do keep that condo for decade, you will have 320,000 bahts better off ..If you are seriously buy a condo, you are lucky because the price had fallen since .. I think it is the right time to buy now... Easily you could find a good condo for a million Bahts... Good Luck

I totaly agreed with jocky king.

The market is bad now, (not dead), but business was very slow. So if you are a serious cash-buyer with about a month for choosing, you can find the best deal for you. Good luck.

bear in mind the baht has a big chance of devaluing in the near future, it is still very strong and thai exports and tourism are now decimated - some action on the baht is now almost inevitable.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I ave never known anyone to make any profit buying a condo in Pattaya. Daft fookin investment if you ask me.

I know such people, they live in Pattaya for a long time, have enough money for doing buying-selling busines, some of them remeber 1997. If the property can not be sold, it can be rented - all profit.

I know such people, they live in Pattaya for a long time, have enough money for doing buying-selling busines, some of them remeber 1997. If the property can not be sold, it can be rented - all profit.

Spot On