IGNORED

Cheap accommodation in december?

Robbiarti

Hi guys

sorry if this is going over old ground. im visiting pattaya early december and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that might have some pretty cheap accommodation available for this time of year, maybe with a pool aswell. when i say cheap i mean around like 600/700 baht per night, im very poor this holiday :Crazy1:

if anyone can offer some suggestions that would be much appreciated.

cheers robbiarti

Hi piero, thanks for the reply and the information you provided, ill check out the websites etc, many thanks

robbiarti

Romeo Palace, Nth Pattaya find on www.agoda.com

www.CarltonPattayahotel.com

www.18coinshotel.com ( no swimming pool but can use pool at sutus court opposite )

www.canterburytalescafe.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi guys

sorry if this is going over old ground. im visiting pattaya early december and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that might have some pretty cheap accommodation available for this time of year, maybe with a pool aswell. when i say cheap i mean around like 600/700 baht per night, im very poor this holiday :MonkeyFight:

if anyone can offer some suggestions that would be much appreciated.

cheers robbiarti

View Talay 1 condo might be a good option for you too. The pool is really nice. Check out my web site: http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

cheers ill check then out