Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cafe Pittini, Soi Buakhow - Beware!

Hi chaps,

I too will add to the fact that this is one of the better coffee-shops/restaurants along soi buakow.

Always had good food, clean & nice atmosphere & very attentive staff who have been there a while so cant be all that bad as they get a lot of repeat customers.

Was there today & had nice meal & good for people watching too, although 1 obnoxious short farang came in and barked & swore at 1 of the waitress's then soon cleared off, so not always that thais are at fault as this town has plent of "right royal asshole" farangs too!!!

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Never had a problem in Pittini either, and find the staff to be very friendly (even flirty).

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

I think at the time this thread was started there were a couple of problems there and I stopped going for a while after a couple of incidents.

But I've returned in the last 4-5 months and I've not had any problems here,the food's good,service is spot on and quite simply I'll keep using it and recommending it to other people.

Well decided to see for myself today. Only went in for an iced coffee but had a squiz at the menu. They pretty much have everything including thai food, breakfasts and good salads. Though a little bit on the expensive side for food the coffee was good and a little cheaper than most places. I think the problems in this place were a one off as I found it a nice place to sit outside and the waitress brought all my change back without leaving me sitting there for ten minutes. A nice touch would be to put more magazines outside on the rack for people to read.

I've never had a problem here and the food has been very good also the coffee. i stop by when ever i'm in town

just waiting for it to open to have a bacon sandwich which comes with cracking potato salad at only 89bt