IGNORED

Hotels on Koh Larn?

Woofiee

Hey all,

I'm looking for an overnight stay on a decent beach while I'm down in Pattaya - Koh Larn has been mentioned a few times, but no-one has been able to tell me about hotels on the island. Can anyone recommend one? I'm hoping to find a nice girl, kick back and sun (between the monsoons) and perhaps spend a day or two relaxing in clean(er) waters.

I hear there are better restaurants on Ta Waen and Sangwan beaches. True?

Also, I read on Trip Advisor that Nual has a nudist beach? In Thailand?? Is that even possible? I thought pubic nudity was illegal!

I go to Koh Larn often, my favorite place is Rim Talay. A bunch of small cabins all facing the ocean. If you want to chill out with a special friend this place is perfect. samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

I go to Koh Larn often, my favorite place is Rim Talay. A bunch of small cabins all facing the ocean. If you want to chill out with a special friend this place is perfect. samuijim

what is the rate of the cabins? do you know the web address of it?

Edited by hellobappy

Great set of links. Thanks for posting.

This is really good info to have----lots of BMs visit Koh Larn for day trips but the last ferry is at --what? 6pm? Gives another option. Thanks!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

what is the rate of the cabins? do you know the web address of it?

[/quote

www.kohlarnrimtalayresort.com rates are all over the place...seems to change depending on who is working the check in office, I have paid for the bungalow's 800-1700 baht per night. samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

Thanks for the great info.. would like to spend some time exploring the island next time and maybe crashing in a beach bungalow.

• 1 year later...

Hey all,

I'm looking for an overnight stay on a decent beach while I'm down in Pattaya - Koh Larn has been mentioned a few times, but no-one has been able to tell me about hotels on the island. Can anyone recommend one? I'm hoping to find a nice girl, kick back and sun (between the monsoons) and perhaps spend a day or two relaxing in clean(er) waters.

I hear there are better restaurants on Ta Waen and Sangwan beaches. True?

Also, I read on Trip Advisor that Nual has a nudist beach? In Thailand?? Is that even possible? I thought pubic nudity was illegal!

People sometimes use the left side of Nual beach and the same at Saame Beach. Check out www.thailandnaturist.com/ for uptdate info.

People sometimes use the left side of Nual beach and the same at Saame Beach. Check out www.thailandnaturist.com for uptdate info.

Hey Bruce, thanks - I appreciate the intel. Might be a bit before I get to use it again, though I'm not sure if the naturist in me wants to come out... (or anyone else for that matter) :D

Still, great options. The Chan Resort though has been sold over recently is undergoing a renovation, so it's closed currently.

Edited by Woofiee

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Is Chan Resort OK for nudists...I am a nudist and went there in May but it seemed very quiet,maybe it was in the process of closing.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 year later...

The NEW Chan Resort is opened in Sept 15, 2011. It is the first naturist resort in Thailand. They halted the naturist activities during the time of the flood victims and took these unfortunate people in. By the first of part of Dec 2011 they will be back as a full naturist resort. They are proud resort members of Thailand Naturists. They are planning a nude Christmas and a Nude Years party, if you are interested please go check it out.