Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms on ground floors

artinamerica

I will (finally!) retire, and take the first of many trips to Pattaya, Phuket, and Philippines too.

I will start with a few weeks in Pattaya, then a week in Phuket, before stopping in Philippines for a week or two.

To see different hotels, I plan to stay in several of them, each for one week, and that way know where to stay for my next trip.

Along with two places where I iwll be staying on the 5th or 6th floor, to get an ocean view, I will also stay the first week in Sabai Lodge, on a ground-floor room, where I can walk out the door right to the pool, to start on my tan!

So, my question for those that know....I know that sometimes insects can be troublesome on ground floor rooms in some places, and that is one reason why some people prefer higher floors, even in their living places at home, in condos or apts -- so, does anyone know if there is any hassles with spiders, mosquitos, etc. on the ground floors of Sabai Lodge? Compared with one of their 2nd-floor poolside rooms?

Thanks in advance, for any info about this!

So, no replies -- I guess I will have to assume that the ground floors and upper floors are same-same as far as bugs and mosquitos go.