IGNORED

Non-Immigrant Visa

KhunK

Ok what if I am 51 but instead of Retirement Visa opt for a three month stay once a year?

I know there is not a three month tourist visa or is there?

From Thai Consulate L.A.:

*** Non-immigrant visas will not be issued for such purposes as tourism, seeking employment opportunities, looking for a school for teaching or studying purposes, etc.

Non-immigrant Visa

But I see on the "Rush My Travel Visa.com" site I see:

Tourist Requirements for Thailand

A Thai Tourist Visa is issued to persons traveling to Thailand for leisure, vacation, tourism, or other short term, unpaid activities for a stay of 61-90 days. A single entry visa allows for one entry into the country that issued the visa. The visa becomes invalid once you leave the country or once the period of validity has expired.

Rush my Travel Visa

Just wondering what are my real options as far as a 90 visa. I would rather not use a service but do myself.

Edited by KhunK

Ok what if I am 51 but instead of Retirement Visa opt for a three month stay once a year?

I know there is not a three month tourist visa or is there?

From Thai Consulate L.A.:

*** Non-immigrant visas will not be issued for such purposes as tourism, seeking employment opportunities, looking for a school for teaching or studying purposes, etc.

Non-immigrant Visa

But I see on the "Rush My Travel Visa.com" site I see:

Tourist Requirements for Thailand

A Thai Tourist Visa is issued to persons traveling to Thailand for leisure, vacation, tourism, or other short term, unpaid activities for a stay of 61-90 days. A single entry visa allows for one entry into the country that issued the visa. The visa becomes invalid once you leave the country or once the period of validity has expired.

Rush my Travel Visa

Just wondering what are my real options as far as a 90 visa. I would rather not use a service but do myself.

You don't need a service. Just get a tourist visa for the consulate which will give you 60 days and then you can extend it for another 30 days at the immigration office in Jomtien. It will give you 90 days and is easy to do.

You don't need a service. Just get a tourist visa for the consulate which will give you 60 days and then you can extend it for another 30 days at the immigration office in Jomtien. It will give you 90 days and is easy to do.

Thanks for that and all replies in previous post. I have a condo reserved from Dance Watchers already for 3 months in 2A. It is much cheaper then a hotel but of high quality and Jomtien immigration is close by I think. But I do plan on getting around a bit. If I go to Cambodia I guess I have to get an exit visa as it looks like multiple entry is not available. Also they do highlight

" Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 60 days at any time."

Thai Consulate

They don't tell you that you can extend it for another 30 days.

I guess I just have to decide how much time I would be spending in Thailand and if getting the O-A is worth it.

Edited by KhunK

You may like to investigate if your local Thai consulate will give you a multiple entry non-immigrant type-O visa, This visa will allow you to stay for 90 days each time you enter Thailand. Each office seems to have different critera for the issuing of this type of visa. For this reason don't trust what you read on the internet as it may not be relavent.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

am not thai,,but i stayed to my bf farang here in jomtien,,i had only tourist visa,,so whats the good idea to stay here more than tourist...hope somebody can give me an idea,,,,Thank You!!!!!!!