Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DVD/Blue Ray Movie Copy Software

Naja Tom

I am sure some of you more techie people on the board know of a good software to use so I can make some copies of coded movies; i.e., if I buy say Gran Torino at Best Buy here in the US and I want to make a copy to bring to Thailand to watch instead of taking the original. Free software if you know of one, or if you have a good one you have purchased, let me know what it is. Thanks!!!

Yup I too swear by Nero. Used it for years and has 99.9 percent of the ripping & burning tools you'll ever need.

I found if you use dvdfab rip them to your hard drive first then use nero to burn them on to disk you will get a better copy, dvd fab will get rid of copyright protection nero will not let you copy it with still there you will need a another program to block it, u will find using dvd fab will be the best

Edited by wild58

Nero is too bloaty, i use Ashampoo burning suite, very simple to use and is available at your local download store.

Alternatively try imgburn, it is actually free.

Do they get around the copyright protection ?

Nah, i run DVD43 in the background.

Alternatively, ive recently used dvd decrypter to burn some discs, it worked a treat but im kinda stuck in me ways so to speak.

HOWEVER, ive never tried copying a blueray movie (infact ive never seen one !!!!), the encryption on these could be another kettle of fish altogether.

Last time I was in Pattaya, bought a disc at Tukcom that had a bunch of different DVD copy programs on it. Have used ArcSoft DVD which works on 99% of movies I have come across. The disc also has a blu-ray copy program that I have never used before (don't have a blu-ray). If you like, PM me and I can email to you.