IGNORED

In Ireland , Shop Asssisant found a winning lotto ticket

jocky king

Last Wednesday in Ireland, Dermot Finglas bought the lotto ticket and left the shop counter without taking the lotto ticket... His number came up and won him €350,000, but he didn't know because it was a quick pick number... The honest shop assistant, Tom Heavy, kept the ticket until he find the owner, got his picure from CCTV printed out on daily papers, Then Dermot came forward yesterday morning to th shop to recover his lost tickets... That Tom is very very honest to do that... I will bet alot of people wouldn't do what Tom did.... Have a look on www. irish independent.ie Saturday 13th june.....

that shop owner is crazy i would of kept it. what you dont know cant hurt you!

he's a bollox...i would have kept it

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

could have funded a good few trips to los on that,obviously the shopkeeper has never been.

that shop owner is crazy i would of kept it. what you dont know cant hurt you!

he's a bollox...i would have kept it

could have funded a good few trips to los on that,obviously the shopkeeper has never been

I knew you three were going to say that :MonkeyFight: .... I would.. Shame one of us didn't work in that shop....

That Shop Keeper must be thick.....

Edited by jocky king