IGNORED

Chiang Mai Go Go bars open in the day

ELOnia

Hey I was wondering if there where Go Go Bars in Chiang Mai you can visit in the day time? All help is much appreciated. Also I heard the cost of Women are cheaper then in Bangkok and Pattaya is this true ? and if so how much would I be looking at for st and lt ? Also I don’t mind ladyboys so that is also an option. Also is there any short time drop in style places. Thank in advance

Hey I was wondering if there where Go Go Bars in Chiang Mai you can visit in the day time? All help is much appreciated. Also I heard the cost of Women are cheaper then in Bangkok and Pattaya is this true ? and if so how much would I be looking at for st and lt ? Also I don’t mind Ladyboys so that is also an option. Also is there any short time drop in style places. Thank in advance

In april all the bar was closed at midnight because police come in the street , therefore require close , I don't now if it's again now ...

Gogo bars there is only one or two ti chiangmai , open the day , no I don't think that ...

Chiang Mai is a place at to visit in Thailand, have a good trip ..

Hey I was wondering if there where Go Go Bars in Chiang Mai you can visit in the day time? All help is much appreciated. Also I heard the cost of Women are cheaper then in Bangkok and Pattaya is this true ? and if so how much would I be looking at for st and lt ? Also I don’t mind Ladyboys so that is also an option. Also is there any short time drop in style places. Thank in advance

Never heard of GoGo Bars in Chiang Mai, at least not aimed at the farang market!? :)

Although I haven't been up there for over 10 years now! :)

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Never heard of GoGo Bars in Chiang Mai, at least not aimed at the farang market!? :GoldenSmile1:

Although I haven't been up there for over 10 years now! :GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

so do you know any good gogos in general in chiang mai?.

any info would be great!.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Only 2 gogo's I know of in Chiang Mai are Foxy Lady and Star Sixx. I am not sure about Foxy Lady, but Star Sixx opens late (maybe 7:00 PM). The last time I was in, they had some real lookers. The hot topic among the beer bar girls the last time I was home is that Star Sixx is hiring hill tribe girls. I don't know if they are doing that because the labor is cheap, or to lure in more farang customers. It is definitely an asian customer base, but farangs are very welcome. I hope this helps.

try out Star Light or Sport light near one famous restaurant called Arun Rai. every tuk tuk know the restaurant. i'm used to be there, nice girl and nice mama san. but bar fine are 600b, then over night are bargain with the girl. i meet 1 girl b4, she never charge me. haha... maybe she like me. after i come back to singapore, she keep calling me for 2 years. check it out!

Four Go Go's in Chiang Mai, Spotlight - Good, Foxy Lady - Good at the moment, Star Six - Good but helpfull if you speak some thai, Las Vagas - Dont bother.

• 2 months later...

Both Spotlight and Foxy Lady are both open at the moment--as of early September--although can't say there's much to choose from. I also went to the Mandalay club and Spicy Disco, and they were both pretty dead. Mandalay charges 300 bhat entry fee, and so it's a better to avoid this place. You get a free drink, but that's it! There are 3 rooms, and all three were pretty much empty. The back room was more filled with people, but it was mainly Thais dancing around tables sort of thing. I've heard that Horizon Club is pretty good, and I"ll go there tonight and report back.

Cheers.