Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Singapore Airlines on Offer LHR - BKK

Baldylocks

Well I can believe my luck, checked on netflights for 28th January to 13 February 2010 and got singapore airlines on offer for £323. at netflights was not open and the site had an error i went direct to Singapore site and booked £339 for them dates... brilliant airline and good flight times.... get on it quick. you snooze you lose

Just checked and same prices for easter to and the new A380 part of the route.

Edited by Baldylocks

Well I can believe my luck, checked on netflights for 28th January to 13 February 2010 and got singapore airlines on offer for £323. at netflights was not open and the site had an error i went direct to Singapore site and booked £339 for them dates... brilliant airline and good flight times.... get on it quick. you snooze you lose

Just checked and same prices for easter to and the new A380 part of the route.

Netflight have this fare available for travel from 1st September/9th December with booking

deadline the 30th June.

The fare £324.20 + £3 Airline Failure Total £327.20 and it includes travel on the A380 Airbus

on some of the flights. Good luck if you get this cracking bargain of a price.

Edited by Rainsberger

Deadman posted about this fare yesterday.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Deadman posted about this fare yesterday.

In transportation and travel ? I couldnt see it.

nav_m.gifEmiirates A380 LHR to BKK, £405 for Sept/Oct

It was under that heading and not a seperate thread no wonder I didnt see it, if I knew it had been posted before then I wouldnt of started a new thread.

oops...my bad! :) but it is a cracking deal with singapore!!! get a good long sleep to singapore & then a short hop to bkk, quick ride to patts & just in time for Soi 6 opening...for anyone that is interested!!! :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

oops...my bad! :) but it is a cracking deal with singapore!!! get a good long sleep to singapore & then a short hop to bkk, quick ride to patts & just in time for soi 6 opening...for anyone that is interested!!! :)

Yep what I thought so I booked it, phoned my mate and he got same price for April sonkran, singapore website was very busy and I had to try a few times before i could book mine.

Yep what I thought so I booked it, phoned my mate and he got same price for April sonkran, singapore website was very busy and I had to try a few times before i could book mine.

faaaaaaaaaaark i was hoping to go for songkran next year but i wont know for surre til the end of the year!?

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Thanks anyway for double posting. I didnt see Deadmans thread for some reason.

I've now booked from Scotland to Bangkok in mid-February 2010 for £410 return.

Absolute bargain (and with a first class airline also).

Thanks for the tip.